Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
title
I honestly thought that it was very clear I was kidding, many of us make jokes like that on the server all of the time, like "KOS all staff at the start of the round" and other stuff. I'm sorry that something I said caused this much a commotion, I didn't mean any harm by it.. ;-;
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
@Coolierebel hes here now
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
I told her it was partially her fault because it was. It wouldn't have happened if she didn't say "the first donor to kick Laced Xanax will get 100k points". It's just as much her fault for putting the bounty on you and encouraging people to do it as it is the person who actually kicked you.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

(06-20-2019, 07:57 PM)Trombowen Wrote: I told her it was partially her fault because it was. It wouldn't have happened if she didn't say "the first donor to kick Laced Xanax will get 100k points". It's just as much her fault for putting the bounty on you and encouraging people to do it as it is the person who actually kicked you.

It's her fault that someone didn't use common sense and realize that she was joking? Not sure I follow.
(06-20-2019, 07:58 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(06-20-2019, 07:57 PM)Trombowen Wrote: I told her it was partially her fault because it was. It wouldn't have happened if she didn't say "the first donor to kick Laced Xanax will get 100k points". It's just as much her fault for putting the bounty on you and encouraging people to do it as it is the person who actually kicked you.

It's her fault that someone didn't use common sense and realize that she was joking? Not sure I follow.

Just like calling a joke KOS is on the fault of the person who called it, so is this.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

(06-20-2019, 08:03 PM)Trombowen Wrote:

Just like calling a joke KOS is on the fault of the person who called it, so is this.

Usually that joke KOS is called off, so I don't think that's a very good example.
(06-20-2019, 08:05 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(06-20-2019, 08:03 PM)Trombowen Wrote:

Usually that joke KOS is called off, so I don't think that's a very good example.
I don't see how you don't see this as at least partially her fault. You're arguing now just for the sake of arguing. I'm not suggesting that she should get all the blame, but neither should @Coolierebel. You're trying to shift the blame completely on to him. @Coolierebel is new, he just got donor, he was trying to have fun because he probably thought you would take it as a joke, guess not. The most that should come out of this is a warning.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

From reading this so far, don't make jokes that someone not knowing it's a joke can take it out of context, in this case kicking someone mid round. Tell Coolierebel that kicking was inappropriate in that situation and teach them about being responsible with donor powers and they're not meant to be toys and set an example for the donors. And communication goes a long way. Just general advice for everyone so things like this can be avoided in the future.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(06-20-2019, 07:41 PM)Derp Wrote:
(06-20-2019, 07:40 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(06-20-2019, 07:36 PM)daeganislegit4Trusted Wrote: hes a new donor he just donated today,and hasn't caused problems (That I know of ) he probably didn't know that you can't kick people when they are alive that doesn't make any better but maybe I think he should get a litte ban and the reason having the link to donor rules.

I thought it was common sense to not kick people when they're alive. I didn't realize that people had to be told to not interfere with the round in such a way.

I didnt know murder was illegal

It was supposed to be a joke and the way you are reacting is very extra. Lily said for 1 of the donors to kick you so i did... AS A JOKE. There is no reason for me to have donor removed with no refund.
Just teach them how to be a donor and everyone move on. One round was ruined, there will be many more to come. No sense in arguing back and forth.