Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts and opinions
Hello, I'm here today because I would like some feedback as how I can improve as a staff member. I do apologize for being gone for the past 2 weeks. I've been rather busy but over that time I'd like to think that my attitude has improved at least a little. If you've been with me I'd like something to hear about things that you may have had a problem with me as a staff member. All of the feed back is appreciated no matter who it's from I would appreciate feedback. I know I need to get my binds set up. Other than that I would like some more criticism of how I can change to become better. 

Thank you if you give feedback,
                                               Pikachu
Hey guy, you are a good staffman. I will say in the past there might have been 1 situation that I saw you use frustration in trying to calm the server. All I can really say towards improvement is just try to remember to keep a cool head. Outside of that you are a very good trusted, and I enjoy playing with you every time you are on.
Hi Pikachu, glad to have gotten to know you throughout playing. Your a great staff member and one of the ones that I inspire after. I don't think you're timing is an issue as you are on earlier then I am and sometimes stay on longer. You respond pretty quickly to any situations while in game . And athough you might have little frustration here and there, I believe it can be easily worked on. Your doing a good job and I would like to see you go further.

Good luck :D
I think now you've gotten better control over your anger, and that was my biggest complaint with you. Now when you and I play together, you lash out less, and I have to correct you less. You are more sure in your decisions now, you afk less, and you do better like I said, at keeping your cool. I'm really proud of you. Shit head.
Your a great player and new people look up to you for advice.

Others have already brought up the main thing and atm I haven't seen you get angry at anyone. Keep that up
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member