Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
blatant targeting
https://streamable.com/76qq4

if you're going to target me at least be clever you numbskull  :D
So it is targeting after hearing your shot, you're alone, detective questioning you, and aiming a gun at my head?
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
welp this is a

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: J6yUs0g]
Convenient you left out the video of you missing a pistol shot up close, pretending nothing had just happened, and getting a shotgun to the face in response.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
#DAMAGECONTROL  :D
(06-22-2019, 05:41 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: So it is targeting after hearing your shot, you're alone, detective questioning you, and aiming a gun at my head?

Bruh you literally said he was a traitor after not seeing shit then killed yourself to make it look like it was valid lol
I am neutral for this situation, but for all who do not know. It IS against the rule to constantly target players throughout rounds, maps, etc. Please make the game fair and enjoyable.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
he always suses people for no reason that I understand, but calling you a t and then killing himself is weird
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
yikes
there is a reason nobody listens to cosmic's callouts because he lacks common sense and plays an over paranoid playstyle

the best thing to do is just ignore it

cosmic, i get what you're doing (because i do it to) but in a moment like this you mark the person as sus ON YOUR OWN SCOREBOARD instead of spamming it in chat like you normally do. He literally shot one shot and looked at you, if you think that's sus, go ahead and mark him as sus. dont then proceed to false KOS him and purpose wait 10-15 to cancel it to say it was a "wrong bind". this is what got you banned in the first place. Stop.
"Rue the day."
an unhealthy balance of skill and toxicity.
[Image: 4JZPSYV.png]