Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Laced4Trusted2
-1 micspams too much my man I was sad to see you resign now I see applying you know im gonna +1 also you know the rules inside and out +1
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Laced has gallons of experience in staffing on ttt even though he wasn’t staff for very long. He was one of, if not the best mod the server had while he was staffing.
Sadly, I will not be joining him in applying for trusted atm.
But overall +1 of course
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
+1, but I thought resigned staff could reapply for their roles. Honestly, if this gets accepted, he should just get Moderator back considering he already knows how to do the job.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

+1
Laced was a great mod back in the day and it would be cool to see him return
(06-23-2019, 12:29 AM)Trombowen Wrote: +1, but I thought resigned staff could reapply for their roles. Honestly, if this gets accepted, he should just get Moderator back considering he already knows how to do the job.

Honestly, I believe that's unfair. If I'm getting my Mod rank back, I want to earn it.
Gonna have to fix ur mic

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Since I've come back to the community, Laced has been one of the most helpful and friendly faces that I've met in returning. He is extremely active on the server and in the community as a whole, and I'm kind of disappointed that I didn't get to see how good of a staff member he was, but I'm now hopeful that I'll get to see him return to the staff team and make it stronger. Many of his positives have already been stated. He sticks out from other regulars/donors on the server because he helps enforce the rules regularly and knows them inside and out. There might be some slight apprehension about giving him back his rank due to him resigning fairly recently.. but he had good reasons behind doing so, and wants to come back so that he can help the server again. He cares about the community a lot, and everyone that knows him can tell that he would be a great staff member. 

Pros
Well known community member who is a pretty nice guy (most of the time)
Helps enforce rules when there are no staff online 
Fuck hack
Cons
makes my ears bleed

+1  Heart
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
gonna give you a +1 because you were a great mod and epic gamer before you hit the resign button. that and your voice is beautiful. mostly that
[Image: giphy.gif]
-1 pls turn off aimbot
All joking aside +1 Laced is fun to play with and helpful whenever he is around, best of luck to you
Hey look, a cute kitty
[Image: 0qtBp7y.jpg]
So laced without a doubt has been one of the best staff members across all four game modes. I know I'm not the only one to say this.
So many people look up to this kid, and want to learn to be like him when it comes to staffing, I'm one of them myself. He keeps a calm and collected presence, and at the same time, jokes around and knows how to have fun. He has always been fair with reports, and honestly, was a damn good mod. He was able to handle trolls perfectly well, and he kept the game fun, fair, and consistent.
I feel like it would be wrong to hold his resignation against him, as he had good reason to do so, and if you ask me, it opened the eyes of many people around here.
If this man becomes staff again, I'm sure you'll see great things happen. He was that little ray of sunshine in the server that could never be shut out. I welcome you back with wide open arms kiddo.

+1