Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Laced4Trusted2
Ingame Name: Laced Xanax

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61988625

Time Played: ~1015.6 hours

When First Joined: May 26th, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Considering it’s the summer, anytime.

Sponsor(s): @Hani 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: As a former mod, I already know the ropes of being staff. I believe bringing my skills back to the staff team and to the server can do nothing except benefit the community.

Why you want to help the community: This community is my home, whether I like it or not. This place has a weird grip on me. I love you all, and I’m willing to come back and make not only TTT, but the community enjoyable for anyone willing to give us a try.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): See signature

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Trusted TMod Mod

How did you find us?: i click join on server

Other: I’m aware of comments made recently about my attitude. Let it be known that I never intend to be overly aggressive or make anyone upset. I’m blunt and I tend to call people out on their bullshit. Anybody that knows me well enough can vouch for me. I am also aware that people are going to bring up my recent resignation, so I will say that I do not regret my decision at all, and I stand by what I said back then. It was not a good time for me, as I personally was going through a lot at the time and several toxic staff members pushed me to my limit. My activity the past two days looks nonexistent on Gametracker, but I have been playing under the alias "windows 7." I will be happy to answer any more questions or concerns that anybody may have.
1+ I Believe when he resigned that > it was just a faze < and Seeing him come back ready to staff means heaps

A role model to the younger generation of staff members and is always active both TTT and in Ph

Best of luck Laced > You need to Update to windows 8
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+1 because he does help me and does help others in the server. Come back Laced

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
actual decent mod that knows what he is doing and doesn't abuse his staff to make others feel like fart. fuck hack +1
(06-22-2019, 11:17 PM)Sharky Wrote: 1+ I Believe when he resigned that > it was just a faze < and Seeing him come back ready to staff means heaps

A role model to the younger generation of staff members and is always active both TTT and in Ph

Best of luck Laced > You need to Update to windows 8

Nah it wasn't a phase there's plenty of problems with staff I don't blame him for sticking by, but Laced can be a cog in the machine of Making Dink's Great Again
A very big +1

Laced knows the rules of this server inside and out and was one of the very first moderators I met returning to this server. He's helped me on every step of the way from when I was trusted to becoming moderator. While he jokes around, he knows how to handle himself against anything that would be thrown at him as staff and is one of the chillest people I've met. I consider him my friend and would love to be a staff member with him. He's shown nothing but dedication to this server, and will continue to do so if he chooses to climb the ranks of staff again. I have no doubts at all that Laced would make an amazing staff once again.

Good luck friend!
fuck hack
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I’m sponsoring laced because he was among the most competent of the staff before his resignation. So I have no doubt in my mind that he’ll be anything less than that especially for the trusted rank. 
I also don’t think his resignation should weigh down on him as a possible reason to -1 this as it’s definitely understandable how toxic TTT can get, I know from being on both ends of that scale. Also the whole attitude thing - a lot of people here have one. Laced doesn’t do it to be toxic though, it’s criticism. Not everyone handles it well, everyone has their own perspective.
+1 for laced. He was a great TTT mod, and having him back on the staff team will be nice. He knows the rules, and he knows when to joke around and when to also lay down the rules. Laced was gonna be my first option back when I applied for trusted the first time (this was after he resigned).

Good luck man!
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Laced was a hard working staff previously and I know he will step up and do it again. He already knows the ropes of things from being a mod before. I know people look up to him and this shows. His activity seems good and he shows everything I would look for in a trusted. Best of luck on your app and I will stay neutral for my inactivity.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
-1 fuck hack

Laced is one of the greatest mods we had before he resigned and he knows the rules, exactly what to do as staff, and will be really helpful to have around again as staff.

+1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]