Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manhacks
Hi, I would like to make a suggestion.

Anybody who's been on TTT recently knows how bad the Manhack hitboxes/hitreg have been lately. I'm talking about shooting the Manhacks point blank with any gun and seeing/hearing the hit, but it taking no damage. I didn't have the foresight to get video evidence of this, but I'm sure somebody out there has video. 

Imo I suggest we remove the Manhacks until we can either fix the hitreg or their hitboxes. 

I'd like to hear some community input on this, though.
I agree. Manhacks are invincible unless you are using a shotgun
im pretty sure dink is in the 1% of servers that still use manhacks, they are a broken and crutch t weapon that literally sucks the entire purpose of the game out of the current round and it becomes a "shoot mahhack's first and t's later" minigame while the traitors can kill everyone in the commotion.

i'd say they either get nerfed to default damage (10-25), fixed, or removed.
"Rue the day."
an unhealthy balance of skill and toxicity.
[Image: 4JZPSYV.png]
I don't think I've actually gone out of my way to shoot a manhack in years because of the broken hitboxes, I just use them to test the traitors which defeat the entire purpose of the t weapon lmao.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
It is uh, pretty dog shit. At first I thought I’m just garbage but yeah, it’s the hit reg. Even if I hit the red part it just doesn’t register.

Here’s a suggestion / alternative: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=913310851
I’ve tried these on another server, very easy to break.
(06-23-2019, 04:14 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: I agree. Manhacks are invincible unless you are using a shotgun

No, you aim at the top of the model with a pistol and it kills them in 1 hit.  You're aiming too low.

If you're going to replace manhacks, add Detective Manhack to detective shop, which is a remote control version of a single manhack.

Also replace manhacks with a different version that isn't slow to deploy.  There is a bee grenade version, but they attack everyone equally.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
Not gonna lie manhacks pretty bad and even though i have manhack aimbot i still can't hit them 90% of the time unless they are absolutely still.
Say no more, I'm removing the manhacks for now. We will be testing some alternatives and replacing it in the near future.

EDIT: Also, I set up a testing server today. Ranks and pointshop and stuff are not transferred over yet, but we can use it to test things like replacement weapons. If you guys wanna get a group together and test the bee grenade, here's the server IP: 74.91.121.29
(06-23-2019, 06:47 PM)Dinkleberg > Wrote: Say no more, I'm removing the manhacks for now. We will be testing some alternatives and replacing it in the near future.

EDIT: Also, I set up a testing server today. Ranks and pointshop and stuff are not transferred over yet, but we can use it to test things like replacement weapons. If you guys wanna get a group together and test the bee grenade, here's the server IP: 74.91.121.29

I was sad, got onto the next round and couldn't find them in my menu.  Bee grenade would be fun.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
Manhacks weren't such a problem before they were buffed and did more damage, because it gave you more time to kill them. The hitbox is pretty trash, but I think if they just didn't do as much damage, similar to how they were before, they wouldn't be that much of a problem. I believe right now they do around 50 damage on hit, if that was cut in half to 25 on hit then it would make it more balanced.
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================