Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Troller Rules need Updated
@Hani understands this point most of all, since she rarely plays now due to the issue.

Too often a detective's round or even an innocents' can be ruined because of someone deciding to harass and troll by following you around, doing nothing but following.  You can't look away as you'll likely be domed in the head or harpooned.  You can't do anything for 5 minutes while they troll you, basically rendering your round wasted and allowing traitors to get away with more since you have someone stalking you.

With how the grapple rule works, you get 3 warnings to stop using it then get shot.  Doors are the same way.  Why not for trolls?
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
Did you know we have this cool rule about targeting that covers this exact thing, given that it's the same person/group of people doing it constantly?

I agree that the "Sus after 3 warnings for following" needs to be changed. Also, you only need one warning before you can KOS for grappling.
That is definitely not the reason why I don’t play much.
Also following is not something I’d call trolling. Not every situation is the same though.
Also don’t think trolling should be kosable as it’s not suspicious, just annoying if anything.
Considering the timing of this post, I'll assume it's about your slay earlier for RDM, at least partly. I'd like to point out that the person you shot did nothing but crouch walk and follow you around for less than a minute. They were innocent and you shot them. You should not be able to shoot someone for simply following you around. Sure there are instances where someone is legitimately trolling, and in that case you can sus them, make sure people know they're following you, and etc. If it happens multiple rounds, try consulting a staff member.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Just rdm them its not that hard lol
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Imagine creating a thread to basically subtweet someone ;;
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
(06-23-2019, 08:05 PM)Lily Wrote: Imagine creating a thread to basically subtweet someone ;;

What is subtweet?
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy