TTT unban request
Ingame Name: Semenbeard the Ass Pirate

SteamID: I'm assuming this is the number thing but idk what mine is

Who Banned You: WILD

Reason For Ban: "Mic spam.  you know the rules.  not gonna say it again" translation: I sang the first verse of the danny phantom theme song into the mic and got gagged by laced for like 15 seconds

Length of Ban: 3 days (unban date: june 30th)

Reason for Mods to Unban: what's the point of warnings if none get issued and I just get slapped with a 3 day ban hours after I log off the server by a mod that I hadn't even been gagged by

Have you been banned before once ages ago for an rdm and leave (guy didn't report till after I left like a round later), once about a week back for a day because I burped into the mic and WILD didn't like the smell.  In all seriousness this one is kinda silly, like, it's the server late at night and the VC is full of people saying dumb shit, but I sing the danny phantom theme song into for like a few seconds and that earns me a 3 day ban with no warnings.  At this point it just feels like WILD is trynna get me off the server because I "don't respect his authority."  If I burn through warnings and get banned then fair enough, but again, 0 warnings this time, instant banned when I go to log on this morning.
your steamid is this STEAM_0:0:43225030
[Image: J6yUs0g]
You can find it on your profile, which is probably how toast got it

@"WILD"

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Ill respond after @"WILD" tells his side of the story
(06-27-2019, 12:51 PM)? NoToast ? Wrote: your steamid is this STEAM_0:0:43225030

thank you papa
I’m pretty sure
All the staff have heard you mic spam every time you’re on. 
Is it just hard for you to not do that? Just have to hold x every time you sing or make some terrible sound?
WILD will respond once he is able to. In the meantime, I suggest you take note of WHY you were banned and what certain staff are responding with. I get that we're all trying to play a game here and have fun, but the rules exist for a reason. Warnings have been given and ignored.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
I personally constantly hear you burping in your mic and have heard you get told not to and still continue.
This guy is a known mic spammer/troll i recommend he stays banned
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Bump to a month imo.
[Image: b_560x95.png]