TTT unban request
-1 since A. 3 days and B. This is your second ban for the same thing within like a week or so. You were already warned well before the first ban for it and that ban itself obviously wasn't enough of a sign you should cut it out
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Wild has banned you twice now in roughly a week, in regards to micspamming. Take a hint man.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
-1 Your mic spamming was annoying and its only 3 days - Take this time to re-fleck on what you did and hopefully in the future it doesn't happen again
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I have heard semen say when he was on before "Hey wilds not on I can burp in my mic now" hes doing it to anoyy him -1
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
My Side:
*Side Note* Still at work. 
  • You have multiple warnings, no matter if they are expired or not, for the same things. Mic spam.
4. Do Not Spam
Chat and mic spam are never allowed. Singing (unless you're really good and we like it), yelling, and excessive speaking are all mic spam. Loud or annoying arguments that prevent other from enjoying the game will also be shut down.

General Spam Punishment:
- 1st Offence: Warning
- 2nd Offence: Warning + short !gag or !mute
- 3rd Offence: Full round !gag or !mute
- 4th Offence: Kick
- 5th Offence: 1+ Day Temp Ban

*Even though it does not say "inappropriate sounds (burping, etc.)," it is common sense that if a PLAYER/STAFF(s)  is currently doing any of these above ^^^^. It is AGAINST the rule. I am very lenient with some random sounds IF it is not repeatedly done.*
  • You have been told by many staff members and some members/guests to stop. Respect other people's earbuds, headphones, speakers, etc. Even though it is "late at night and the VC is full of people SAYING dumb shit. ( @"Semenbeard the Ass Pirate" ), does not mean everyone wants to hear that shit.
  • SAYING translates to a person speaking words not SOUNDS. You CANNOT say a burp, you can say "burp" but cannot say a burp. 
  • Another point: you stated that people are saying dumb shit. Define dumb shit? People have freedom of speech, not freedom of burps. They can say dumb shit so long if it's for the rules versus against it.
  • For the gag by @Laced Xanax : it was appropriate action by staff. This ban wasn't actually from that but from the BURP I heard you do during the server last night. Maybe understand that I was the Previous Co-Owner and can hear majority of the shit going on. Don't think that I am in Spec and I am actually AFK. I am helping the server, as I am suppose to do. 
  • Now, you are avoiding to provide the other shit you do and when staff gags you for. Since you don't want to bring that up in here and make it seem like I am the bad guy, let me provide you with something that I was given............... [Messages below]
  • Semenbeard the Ass PirateToday at 3:04 PM: where tf is WILD I'm boutta start lickin teeth
  • ********* Today at 3:05 PM: He will answer around 8. He has to adult
  • Semenbeard the Ass Pirate Today at 3:07 PM: so do I but I'm busy procrastinating
If you want to disrespect an OFFLINE staff member, that can/will be added to your list of dumbshit you do/did.
  • Final notes, many staff here have been stating that you would say "Wild isn't here." Then BURP. OR that you are glad I am not there and BURP. If you gonna disrespect my fellow staff members, as well as I, you dun fucked up. This ain't your server to fuck up other people's experience. 

P.S. If you gonna try and make me look like shit, you gonna have to try harder.

P.S. Nice try.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
(06-27-2019, 07:35 PM)WILD Wrote: My Side:
  • You have multiple warnings, no matter if they are expired or not, for the same things. Mic spam.
4. Do Not Spam
Chat and mic spam are never allowed. Singing (unless you're really good and we like it), yelling, and excessive speaking are all mic spam. Loud or annoying arguments that prevent other from enjoying the game will also be shut down.

General Spam Punishment:

*Even though it does not say "inappropriate sounds (burping, etc.)," it is common sense that if a PLAYER/STAFF(s)  is currently doing any of these above ^^^^. It is AGAINST the rule. I am very lenient with some random sounds IF it is not repeatedly done.*
  • You have been told by many staff members and some members/guests to stop. Respect other people's earbuds, headphones, speakers, etc. Even though it is "late at night and the VC is full of people SAYING dumb shit. ( @"Semenbeard the Ass Pirate" ), does not mean everyone wants to hear that shit.
  • SAYING translates to a person speaking words not SOUNDS. You CANNOT say a burp, you can say "burp" but cannot say a burp. 
  • Another point: you stated that people are saying dumb shit. Define dumb shit? People have freedom of speech, not freedom of burps. They can say dumb shit so long if it's for the rules versus against it.
  • For the gag by @Laced Xanax : it was appropriate action by staff. This ban wasn't actually from that but from the BURP I heard you do during the server last night. Maybe understand that I was the Previous Co-Owner and can hear majority of the shit going on. Don't think that I am in Spec and I am actually AFK. I am helping the server, as I am suppose to do. 
  • Now, you are avoiding to provide the other shit you do and when staff gags you for. Since you don't want to bring that up in here and make it seem like I am the bad guy, let me provide you with something that I was given............... [Messages below]
  • Semenbeard the Ass PirateToday at 3:04 PM: where tf is WILD I'm boutta start lickin teeth
  • Semenbeard the Ass Pirate Today at 3:07 PM: so do I but I'm busy procrastinating
If you want to disrespect an OFFLINE staff member, that can/will be added to your list of dumbshit you do/did.
  • Final notes, many staff here have been stating that you would say "Wild isn't here." Then BURP. OR that you are glad I am not there and BURP. If you gonna disrespect my fellow staff members, as well as I, you dun fucked up. This ain't your server to fuck up other people's experience. 

P.S. Nice try.

Here are the warns on file for Mr. Semenbeard

[Image: 20190627202454_1.jpg]
(06-27-2019, 07:35 PM)WILD Wrote: My Side:
4. Do Not Spam

General Spam Punishment:

P.S. Nice try.

lmao this isn't me trying to make people look like shit.  I usually get told to make a request on the forums when anything like this happens so here I am.  I am kinda surprised that the ban was for a burp and not danny phantom, as I don't even remember burping in VC yesterday, I don't really doubt that it happened though.  It ain't so much a desire to fuck with staff as it is to make fun of the situation as a whole, but yeah, possibly not done in the best way on my part.  Hint taken.

Do warnings not decay after like a couple weeks or something?  I was looking through stuff and I can't find anything definitive that says how long they last (conflicting information).  I might just be rarted but I'm still not 100% on how the whole !warn system works
(06-27-2019, 07:49 PM)Semenbeard the Ass Pirate Wrote: Do warnings not decay after like a couple weeks or something?  I was looking through stuff and I can't find anything definitive that says how long they last (conflicting information).  I might just be rarted but I'm still not 100% on how the whole !warn system works
 Active Warnings decay, but old warns will stay on your player. You can't be kicked/banned by the system by old warns if you get another one
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(06-27-2019, 07:57 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:
(06-27-2019, 07:49 PM)Semenbeard the Ass Pirate Wrote: Do warnings not decay after like a couple weeks or something?  I was looking through stuff and I can't find anything definitive that says how long they last (conflicting information).  I might just be rarted but I'm still not 100% on how the whole !warn system works
 Active Warnings decay, but old warns will stay on your player. You can't be kicked/banned by the system by old warns if you get another one

oh so it's like a record, got it.  I thought mine was bugged out or something
After reading WILD's response and the response of fellow other players and staff, -1 and you're lucky the ban isn't longer. You have been warned multiple times and you still continue to make gross sounds into your mic. You have also been caught disrespecting staff members. You should be thankful this is only a 3 day ban. These offences could add up to something much longer.