Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite song? ^-^
Hey, im bored, need some songs, memes or not, try to give me a link to the song but if you can't (or your just a lazy bastard like me) just the name and artist will do. My favorite song is Caffeine by Jeff Williams(ft. Casey Lee Williams)
Flirtin with disaster by Van Halen
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
November Rain - Guns N' Roses

or The Show Must Go On - Queen (fucking amazing)

maybe even Hot For Teacher - Van Halen (or Panama)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Easy street
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
I'm Blue - Eiffel 65
(03-01-2017, 08:19 AM)reed1103 Wrote: Easy street

Also favorite song.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Awww fuck, this is a hard one. It used to be "House of the Rising Sun" by the Animals for like 2 years, then I listened to other stuff and it was never really clear to me what song I favoured the most, but I kind of just thought it was this:

Now, after some thinking, this is indeed my favourite song, it's helped me out over the last 2 years and it's just really well done lyrically and in terms of melody. It's a song partly written about the singer of the band, Rivers Cuomo, who had a lot of differing feelings toward women at the time.

The song itself is about a man who falls for a women but never can truly tell her he loves her because he's too nervous. The lead up to the climax and the climax itself is pretty damn impressive.

This song felt very relatable at the time and it still reminds me of past experiences, but it also has a lot of emotion into it, and with how it evokes it in oneself IMO.
[Image: b_560x95.png]