Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dimitri Staff Application (Attempt 2)
(07-06-2019, 08:46 AM)DIМIТЯI The Meat Tree Wrote:
(07-04-2019, 09:40 PM)Abdel Wrote: Hey Dimitri Thanks for applying!

Dimitri I've personally seen you more than once on the server, you're quite quiet but you're proactive in the chat and you're helpful when you see anything out of the ordinary. It helps a lot. You may be on during a point on the server that can help us, and that will help a lot more. I also wanted to ask you to tone it down on the name changes, its not much of a requirement, but i did have a hard time looking through 30+ names to pin point your time on the server. Don't get me wrong, I know you've been on and I can vouch for you. 

When it comes to staffing on server, activity is something we do need. Yeah, like midnight said, its voluntary and you can come join us when you can. I do also want to re-enforce that your life comes first, and If you feel like school is going to get in the way, make sure to tackle it first. We will still be here to welcome you back, but you also need your sleep for your first priorities. Don't feel loss of courage if you don't make it. There are plenty of other times where you can show us you're still around. 

Its going to be a (-1) from me, keep the vibe going, I hope to see you around during my nights(your evenings). Good luck everywhere, especially in school.

I've been thinking about what you and Midnight have said for the past few days, and you may be right, school will have to come first for now.

If it is possible to de-apply for this, I wish to, and I will happily apply again in the Summer next year. (Or Christmas)

I will stick around in weekends/holidays for a hello.

Thank you for all of your advice, and for giving me the chance to apply.
You cant sadly - Unless you contact either Fish / Nuru or even Prince. And talk to them about your current situation. It wont hurt to try.

I just recommend not deleting this App as you may wreck your chances of applying in the future. ( Trust me I should know as I done that to my Murder App when I should have talk to Prince about it).

But from here until next summer  that should give you enough time to learn rules - get to know the community and to enjoy your freedom as a player. And when that time comes again to apply , we will all be here.

You only learn as you drive down this road.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Alright, since you decided to "de-apply" or however wording you choose, we will obviously respect your choice and will deny this staff application. Best of luck out there. This application will be locked and moved.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army