Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New map suggestion: Terrorception
It's got what every ttt map needs
  • Tester
That's all I think it needs :^)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=110656185
So you want that map because it has a tester? But we do have tester maps, if that's what you're requesting.
Terrorception actually has arguably the best T Trap in any map. In which the Skybox folds over the map (much like the movie) and the map becomes dark. It's not really a trap, more of a unique mechanic. And I've played the map and it's pretty good. I'm probably going to end up making a Huge Map Suggestion thread in a while with maps I've played for a long time. But this is a solid suggestion.

If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I've played Terrorception before, and it really is a fun map. I agree that this should be added.
I love this map as well. I think the server should keep track about which maps get played and they should cycle through those. I don't like that we usually play through the same 5 or 6 maps all the time.
I have not played this map, but I've seen a lot of gameplay of it. I give a definite +1 for Terrorception.
I've never seen this map before, and just from this video I'm loving it. I just wish the map had more indoor expansion. It's frustrating to run for a door that has a handle but doesn't open. I like sniping out of windows, but this would certainly be a great addition.
Absolutely Not
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
(01-23-2017, 10:23 PM)City Wrote: Absolutely Not

Care to expand on that?
I'll put it on the list of considered maps.