Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Ban Request, "Netflix"
        Offender's Name:  "Netflix" 

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:446963593

Potential Witnesses: InkyBlinky (STEAM_0:1:61121573), Penny (STEAM_0:0:104120199)

Reason to Ban: He's a malicious RDMer, He spams RDM reports with things like "________K______" (spam), Tried RDM me several times, Intentionally RDMd as a D, because he's just mad because I refused to be his staff member on a different server. He comes here to Skirt the rules, RDM people, and generally make the game unplayable for others. He RDMs and Leaves, then AFKs for the slays. 

Proof: RDM logs: 2019, July, 6, Hour: 19, 7:03 Round 4, TTT Production -> THROUGH -> 7:16 Meuseum. I will add screenshots of RDM logs to make it easier. 

Other: I'd humbly suggest to either Permently ban this child, or just do several weeks. He often evades my blocks and tells me to kill myself, call me a "f*gget" several times, and generally causes problems. He stalks, insults, and attempts to be a "Big Man" after he got admin on a small server which I left. He's been on record saying how he's angry that Moat and Dinkleberg servers are more popular, better staffed, and have a better user-base than his servers. 

I'm sorry for any inconvience, and sorry for bringing this mess with me. I seriously can't shake him.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

No worries, throw in some pics for us to look at and we’ll see what needs to be done

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(07-06-2019, 06:44 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: No worries, throw in some pics for us to look at and we’ll see what needs to be done

As far as the whole STEAM messages, I've already contacted steam support... I use to be in patrol, dealt with domestics, had people threaten to break my bones but rarely have I had some kid stalk me on the internet. I'd be happy to allocate any messages, if you want.
I see the situation, if you could PM me the server he plays on. I'd like to scout out what he does and if he talks any bad about you. I'd like to see more if he does come back. Keep in touch with us.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
(07-06-2019, 06:47 PM)Aandy Herr Wrote:
(07-06-2019, 06:44 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: No worries, throw in some pics for us to look at and we’ll see what needs to be done

As far as the whole STEAM messages, I've already contacted steam support... I use to be in patrol, dealt with domestics, had people threaten to break my bones but rarely have I had some kid stalk me on the internet. I'd be happy to allocate any messages, if you want.

Yeah definitely SS and reach out to a TTT Admin via PM if you don't want to post the messages on the forums. From the screenshots on this thread more evidence would be needed but thank you for bringing it to the attention of us so we can keep an eye on him in the meantime too.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I hate to be the asshole who keeps bitching, but Netflix (STEAM_0:1:446963593) is back again, mindlessly RDMing me and making bad reports/not answering and maliicously RDMing to ruin the game for everyone else... Again. I'll re-attach round logs if needed.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjr6O_ef4aY
(07-07-2019, 03:38 PM)Aandy Herr Wrote: I hate to be the asshole who keeps bitching, but Netflix (STEAM_0:1:446963593) is back again, mindlessly RDMing me and making bad reports/not answering and maliicously RDMing to ruin the game for everyone else... Again. I'll re-attach round logs if needed.

Been banned for 21 days, if he comes on with alt let an admin know. Thread closed
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]