I got banned...despite serving all my slays
(07-09-2019, 11:13 AM)Juice (2) Wrote: Hi, I am sorry for causing you all so much trouble. Honestly I didn't remember the crummy cradle incident until all of you had reminded me of it, and for that I am sorry. I admit I deserved what I got, and ask for forgiveness.

Hello everyone, I apologize for the crummy cradle incident, forgive me. It was admittedly childish behavior, and those innos had no reason to be killed. I was a complete ass for doing what I did, I am sorry, and please forgive me.

woah! he apologised! twice! after he got called out! guess we have to unban you now! life is crazy!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Well technically the mods or admins could just literally ignore me, and I remained forever banned. That's just reality, I hope that I'm allowed back in, I also have some suggestion for some t weps I would like to see on the server.
1+ reduction - since your not banned from forums I suggest you show your worth first before the admins think that your worthy to return.
Prove to them that your not toxic nor a lier.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(07-09-2019, 05:40 PM)Sharky Wrote: 1+ reduction - since your not banned from forums I suggest you show your worth first before the admins think that your worthy to return.

That's a great idea, what do you recommend in ways I help out?
(07-10-2019, 09:05 AM)Juice (2) Wrote:
(07-09-2019, 05:40 PM)Sharky Wrote: 1+ reduction - since your not banned from forums I suggest you show your worth first before the admins think that your worthy to return.

That's a great idea, what do you recommend in ways I help out?

Ask the TTT Community bud - Thats just something I think you can do
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
After a bit of discussion and talking to you, it was decided that your ban will be reduced to one month from today. Don't make this a regrettable action.