Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord addition
There really should be a trading channel in the discord server, cause right now trading is limited "ill buy that for 500k" right after someone unboxes an m24 or really any other item.
A trading channel also allows people to advertise buying and selling without actively being in game.

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
This sounds like a good idea, the only caveat being that if some guest not in the discord gets something you're still gonna have people requesting on server anyways in chat
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(07-10-2019, 09:26 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: This sounds like a good idea, the only caveat being that if some guest not in the discord gets something you're still gonna have people requesting on server anyways in chat

watching a guest get bid warred is funny, im not saying that shouldn't be thing but trading shouldn't be limited to just that

(also have 2 majora's asses and idk who to sell them to)

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
(07-10-2019, 09:36 AM)Soldat Wrote:
(07-10-2019, 09:26 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: This sounds like a good idea, the only caveat being that if some guest not in the discord gets something you're still gonna have people requesting on server anyways in chat

watching a guest get bid warred is funny, im not saying that shouldn't be thing but trading shouldn't be limited to just that

(also have 2 majora's asses and idk who to sell them to)

Definitely, I think it would still be super helpful especially for when staff or longtime members want to get expensive things
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
This seems like a wonderful idea to be honest, would love to see it be implemented into the discord. There could also possibly be a channel for general steam trading as well perhaps, for the people that like to craft badges and stuff. I'd like to see how the whole idea of adding trading into the discord server would be played with.
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
The only problem I see is there would need to be a trading channel for each game
(07-11-2019, 03:51 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: The only problem I see is there would need to be a trading channel for each game

Since Murder and DR are dead, I think we'd only need 3 channels.

One for TTT, one for PH, and one for other things unrelated to GMod like Steam trading cards.

edit: Only problem I see is that things could get a little cluttered in the channel list.
I wouldn't be too keen on having steam and card trading. Ive seen that become a mess more often than not in communities. We could keep one channel for trading and have a small format like:
Server: (ttt/ph/dr/murder)
Items you want to trade: (list items)
Items you are looking for: (list items)

And then further discussion of trades can be done by asking them on server/dms/etc.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~