Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible Helper Rank
So I love this server and I have been very active in the community and I think that people should be able to have a quote on quote helper rank at lets say rank 50. These people would be allowed basic staff permissions like checking reports and issuing punishments like slays or kicks maybe even bans. I have seen these work because it means more staff for the server at more hours and can help existing staff. But it can only be given to the most trusted
This is called 'Trusted'.
(03-01-2017, 06:08 PM)RootinTootinVladimirPutin Wrote:  But it can only be given to the most trusted
[Image: original.gif]
DTmod
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
t
r
u
s
t
e
d
(03-01-2017, 06:08 PM)RootinTootinVladimirPutin Wrote: So I love this server and I have been very active in the community and I think that people should be able to have a quote on quote helper rank at lets say rank 50. These people would be allowed basic staff permissions like checking reports and issuing punishments like slays or kicks maybe even bans. I have seen these work because it means more staff for the server at more hours and can help existing staff. But it can only be given to the most trusted

I think staff is a rank that should be earned through applying, not leveling
Dont look so blue
Ok, Sorry I didnt know trusted had those features. Do you apply for it, How do you get it?
It's called donate or play a while and get trusted. Don't be lazy and arrogant please.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
(03-01-2017, 09:52 PM)City Wrote: It's called donate or play a while and get trusted. Don't be lazy and arrogant please.

Ok jeez man what am I doing thats arrogant or lazy
(03-01-2017, 09:58 PM)RootinTootinVladimirPutin Wrote:
(03-01-2017, 09:52 PM)City Wrote: It's called donate or play a while and get trusted. Don't be lazy and arrogant please.

Ok jeez man what am I doing thats arrogant or lazy

calm down city, and reaching lv 50 isnt the least bit lazy lol. Im about lv 80 on the server. You need to have atleast 100 hours and a month in the community ^^, and you shouldnt apply as soon as youre able to, you likely wont get it. you should wait a while after being regular before applying. I am very fortunate that i got it as early as I did, and I feel very lucky and proud.

Tips to getting trusted:

1. Be kind to other players
2. Be active on the forums
3. Be well liked by the community
4. Be helpful to other players
5. Be active on the game
6. Memorize the rules
7. Don't break the rules

Requirements for getting trusted:

1. 100+ hours on the server (I recommend having at least 250 before applying)
2. 1 month in the community (It would be best if you have atleast 3 months)
Dont look so blue