Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Great Leap Forward
In Trouble in Terrorist Town (Commonly referred to simply as TTT), players are able to choose from a variety of weapons. And there is a rogue faction of players. Players with no skill. These are the shotgunners. And, while as recently as 1 month ago I was part of their ranks, I believe it is time for them to be enlightened. They need to move on to Sniper Rifles, Automatic Rifles, and SMGs; however, I don't think they can come to this conclusion on their own: it needs to be brought about forcefully. That is why I propose the removal of all shotguns from TTT. Let us allow these players to unlock their full potential and become skilled at this great game by forcing them to use weapons that will make them better.

Thank you, and please don't flame me.
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
@TDawg4 this is something I know you can get behind too

S.A.A.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Aside from the fact that nearly every death of mine is due to a shotgun or knife, I think players need to broaden their weapon spectrum as well. If I remember correctly they removed shotguns at some point in the last year, but ended up adding them back. I wouldn't mind removing them for quite some time again though. I like this idea
Down with the shitgunners!
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
scouts n deagles plz
why enlighten them? all they have done is bring pain and suffering for all of us common folk, especially rifle users! they deserve to be put on trial! crimes against humanity, I say
[Image: giphy.gif]
Yeah but then they'd complain because they can't get kills any other way.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(07-10-2019, 02:04 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: Yeah but then they'd complain because they can't get kills any other way.

Never have I seen a more accurate statement.

(07-10-2019, 02:04 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: why enlighten them? all they have done is bring pain and suffering for all of us common folk, especially rifle users! they deserve to be put on trial! crimes against humanity, I say

"Enlighten" - force to conform under punishment of death
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
I have to wonder if it's going to hurt the player base. Are we going to lose new players or existing ones? Will we be able to keep growing as a community?
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(07-10-2019, 02:18 PM)🔥 NoToast 🔥 Wrote: I have to wonder if it's going to hurt the player base. Are we going to lose new players or existing ones? Will we be able to keep growing as a community?

If we do this, Dinklebergs TTT will become a breeding ground for some of the most skilled players the world has ever seen.