Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Great Leap Forward
After literally just dying to a shotgun, I +1000 this post. Fucking hell.

Also i don't suggest the name "a great leap forward" for a server-changing action....that name...china...hah..
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(07-10-2019, 02:29 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: Also i don't suggest the name "a great leap forward" for a server-changing action....that name...china...hah..

That's why I picked it lol. This honestly started out as a jokey thread born out of frustration, but I didn't think removing shotguns was actually gonna be a real possibility. I wasn't playing when they removed them last time but if Dink could do it again that would be amazing.
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
The problem with removing shotguns is that is the classic gun that new players choose, and if you get an environment where all TTT is, is people using the S&W and Winchester only the skilled can ever actually succeed, thus the player-base dies because the skill-gap becomes too high. Seen it happen before and it would happen again. All I can advise is find a way to keep distance from players or just find a corner to dick around in. That's usually what I do.
As a shot gun users myself (IE I suck), I think a temporary ban on Shotguns could be somewhat beneficial due to them being severally overused. +1

I think that we should add a shotgun that has a 3 player wide spread and each pellet does 200 damage.

In all seriousness, why do we have 4 fucking shotguns?
(07-10-2019, 06:35 PM)Battons Wrote: The problem with removing shotguns is that is the classic gun that new players choose, and if you get an environment where all TTT is, is people using the S&W and Winchester only the skilled can ever actually succeed, thus the player-base dies because the skill-gap becomes too high. Seen it happen before and it would happen again. All I can advise is find a way to keep distance from players or just find a corner to dick around in. That's usually what I do.

Major agreement here, this game isn't exactly competitive. It's a fun casual game for people of all skill groups. Sometimes you'll just die. It happens. But I guarantee you all kill shotgun users more than they kill you. Just have fun my dudes.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
You can pry my shotguns from my cold dead hands you commie scum

Rise up shitgunners
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(07-11-2019, 12:48 PM)Foxka Wrote: You can pry my shotguns from my cold dead hands you commie scum

Rise up shitgunners

You use a shield in Mordhau

Death to the double barrel

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I have been championing this for years. Remove shotguns and Dink's will be made Great Again™.

Thank you for making this post, brave one. Now watch the shotgunners come crawling from their abyss to defend them.

Honestly I don't blame people who can't get kills any other way for using shotguns, they're using the tools at their disposal. I blame the admins for this atrocity of imbalance! Remove them at once!

[Image: 040a_squid_on_strike_380_resize.jpg]

As @xaiscool said, maybe we could temporarily try it though? Wasn't aware they were removed before, would like to know how it went.
you have only made me want to actively want to use shotguns
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]