Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Midnight's Test Mod Application
Ingame Name: Midnight

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:173747978

Time Played: 1,939 Hours

When First Joined: December 16, 2017 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays are my days off and possibly be on early in the morning for those days while Monday-Friday (excluding Thursday), I'm available around 3:30 PM to 11:00PM CDT GMT-5.

Rank Desired: Test Mod

Current Rank: Trusted 

What can you do to help the community?: It's been fun being Trusted and maintaining the atmosphere. I can still continue to provide the guidelines on which spots are illegal, what topics are against the rules, etc. Of course, like I said on my previous application, MOTD is mostly important to read if newcomers are on. I wouldn't mind if they ask me the rules or unaware what spots/props are illegal. 

Why do you want to help the community?: There are times when upper staff(s) aren't available to either temporarily ban a player whose either hacking, trolling, or refuse to end a discussion that is against the rules. I'm mostly on all the time to help troubles players may have against other players.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Twelve hour ban for abusing unstuck. (29-12-17)

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
1st application: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...tion--4465
2nd application: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...d-Position
3rd application: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-3rd-Time
4th application: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication
5th application: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Here-we-go-again--8086

How did you find us?: Like I said in the previous application, I got bored of playing Sandbox and other game modes and other Prop Hunt with little to no content. So I came here for the amount of players at the time and very good content in the Point Shop and good prop mechanic, so here I am.

Other: So, I've been hearing improvements about my communication and similar areas, I believe I'd improved over the past month. But nonetheless, if this gets denied, then I'll improve on what's missing...
+1

Your progression has been steadily improving, and you've been managing to find a healthy balance in knowing which rules are to be enforced and which to be more lenient. 

For communication, when things are a bit much on server don't be afraid to ping on call staff for some help; it's not only for players, we are all a team. 
Also, try to get more involved in staff discussions. The more input we have, the easier it is to formulate a plan of action.

My suggestion is: Don't let a game consume your life. Get plenty of fresh air and spend some time in the sunlight.  This may sound strange to some, but I've seen you spend a good 6+ hours on server several times.  

You're doing good, and I hope you continue to grow as a staff member and a part of the community. 
Reasons I believe Midnight should become Test Mod easy enough 

He is active - According to Game tracker he is super active

Communication with players and staff is awesome. He has really come out his shell and does chat with players.

He is spot on with Ghosters and hackers and has maintain a positive attitude with in the game. 

1+ All around / I would be happy to have you on Board for Test Mod
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Midnight, you have came a far way from where you were before. Looking at your previous applications you have made great improvement. You are awesome at catching hackers/ghosters ect... you have made a great improvement as talking to staff and communicating to everyone. I think you would be a great test mod. +1

Good luck on the app midnight!
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
We have been on many times together and I have seen great improvement. You have been handling trusted very well, and are good at catching ghosts/hacks. I believe that you have the judgement needed for becoming T-Mod. 

I agree with Voss in that you could be more interactive in staff discussions but that can be fixed easily enough, and it wouldn't hurt to take a bit of a break. We all need some personal time. Don't feel as though you have to always be here.

+1 from me and good luck to ya!
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

You've put in a lot of effort and dedication to the server, which shows through your playtime, ban requests, etc. on both the main and overflow servers. You also do a great job of handling things when I'm on server with you. Overall I think you are ready for tmod, and +1.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Hey Midnight! Thanks for Applying!

I've watched you from afar and have noticed your extreme growth. You're very dedicated to the server, and even at times where no one is on server, you're on. Times I get on, you have everything under controlled and maintained. You have communicated alot more than before, helped me catch ghosters and hackers, and helped the server whenever you can. There are indeed times where you've provided the most assistance. Thanks for that. 

I don't have much to say based on only having a few instances with you. Hope to continue assisting you Midnight and Good luck.

Its a (+1) from me.
Bump
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Congratulations!
Your hard work and growth as a staff member has been noticed by the community. You will recieve your in game rank when dink is available.