Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderator Abuse
Offender's Name: Wild

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40063805

Offender's Rank: Moderator

What They Did: Ignored conducted of reported players, Warned me for reporting legit reasons such as RDM or Ghosting

When They Did It: 7-13-2019 Evening hours

Potential Witnesses: @"Admiral Arbok" @Everyjuan @Jesus Christ @DuckBentley (all potential as it says, as who knows if they pay attention when things are happening, not like witnesses matter as I've been told)

Proof: Image 1 Image 2 Image 3 Image 4 Image 5A Image 5B

Other:
Image 1 - There were other players nearby, but because i have the weapon that killed a detective, I get rdm'd for it.
Image 2 -  Innocent player is defib'd, tells who to kos from ghost information, something @matt_st3 (Strongrule) has said not allowed.
Image 3 - KOS happens and I get rdm'd for following it after.  Player who called it was still alive and not kos'd themselves.
Image 4 - Warned for legit reports, mod at this point has shown no interest in anything I say, doesn't want to respect report process, essentially ruining a night of gaming by allowing rule breaking to happen.
Images 5A & 5B - I used at-chat several times to ping moderators that the fallen bridge on Crummy Cradle was interfering, as when it spins kills people and shakes the camera violently.  3 times I said it in admin chat but nothing happened.  Find out at end of round it was another mod doing it and no other mod handled it to tell him to stop interfering with the round.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
He warned you for reporting aeth0r for "Obvious Aim bot"

What crack are you smoking big dawg
Seeing as I wasn't there I'm only going to say this, you can't prove a mod didn't tell the other to stop with the bridge seeing as you can't see admin chat yourself as you are not staff. 2nd, why is wild the only one getting reported if other staff were on? He's not the only one who can handle things. The co owner was on for heaven's sake xD
If you get defibbed as an innocent, and come back with information it isn't ghosting. Non staff can't even get current f8 logs. Aethor also isn't a hacker. As a former Co-Owner and current Moderator, I doubt WILD has any intention of "abuse." Also, he "ruined a night of gaming." but you've been on for 3 hours.
(07-13-2019, 09:55 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: Proof: Image 1 Image 2 Image 3 Image 4 Image 5A Image 5B

Other:

Image 2 -  Innocent player is defib'd, tells who to kos from ghost information, something @matt_st3 (Strongrule) has said not allowed.

Images 5A & 5B - I used at-chat several times to ping moderators that the fallen bridge on Crummy Cradle was interfering, as when it spins kills people and shakes the camera violently.  3 times I said it in admin chat but nothing happened.  Find out at end of round it was another mod doing it and no other mod handled it to tell him to stop interfering with the round.

seeing as these are both  about me I will give my side I never heard you couldn't kos somone who is a t if u are a defibed inno also I was told to get out of the door but I was stuck so I had move and I killed gnome because he wanted me too  and I didn't try to kill any one I was trying to have fun by flinging myself
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Cosmic  Abuse
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
this thing is one big fat YIKES
[Image: J6yUs0g]
You only aren't allowed to give out the information of who is the T if you are revived as a inno if you get it from the logs. If you get it from watching the game while you are dead however you are allowed to say it.
(07-13-2019, 10:11 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: seeing as these are both  about me I will give my side I never heard you couldn't kos somone who is a t if u are a defibed inno also I was told to get out of the door but I was stuck so I had move and I killed gnome because he wanted me too  and I didn't try to kill any one I was trying to have fun by flinging myself

You can only give information on the person who killed you if you are a ressed inno
(07-13-2019, 10:12 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(07-13-2019, 10:11 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: seeing as these are both  about me I will give my side I never heard you couldn't kos somone who is a t if u are a defibed inno also I was told to get out of the door but I was stuck so I had move and I killed gnome because he wanted me too  and I didn't try to kill any one I was trying to have fun by flinging myself

You can only give information on the person who killed you if you are a ressed inno

and I was so I dont get why he reported me
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]