TheGamerKing Unban App
Ingame Name: TheGamerKing

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:426757612

Who Banned You: Hani/WILD/Gabe

Reason For Ban: hacking

Length of Ban: perm

Reason for Mods to Unban: i dont even know why i got banned, i got called out on my steam profile for being a hacker by WILD. How the heck can you assume im hacking when im not and theres not proof

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): no

Other:
So Gabe and I started watching you after you just got 8 consecutive head shot kills in a row in one round with a silenced rifle: 1 + 2 + 3

Next map you kill someone for having a knife when there was no way of seeing the kill from the bridge because they got killed behind a cabinet: 
Video of death scene + report + claim

@Gabe also showed me you're banned on another server for hacks here on top of having a recent game ban that happened 79 days ago.
(07-14-2019, 02:38 AM)Hani Wrote: So Gabe and I started watching you after you just got 8 consecutive head shot kills in a row in one round with a silenced rifle: 1 + 2 + 3

Next map you kill someone for having a knife when there was no way of seeing the kill from the bridge because they got killed behind a cabinet: 
Video of death scene + report + claim

@Gabe also showed me you're banned on another server for hacks here on top of having a recent game ban that happened 79 days ago.

There's this which established a reasonable doubt. Something else I noticed is that you have under 80 hours in GMod, which may not mean much but is something to note.

https://streamable.com/d9k3y <---- first video I have for right now. 

I believe I have some more somewhere and I'm going to upload the rest tomorrow as they will take longer so I will edit my comment then.
man you guys really did all that just to get an alt banned gg
We did it faster than the other server(s) you’ve been banned from. Nice try on the unban req.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
hackingx4
gotem
(07-14-2019, 03:01 AM)WILD Wrote: We did it faster than the other server(s) you’ve been banned from. Nice try on the unban req.

yeah thats smart, ill make sure to not let any of those things happen to me again xd
Unban request Denied