Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The first time you joined.
The first time i joined the server I was called the n word
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
First Seen: Mar 28, 2015 7:00 PM ive been on the server for 4 years since i was 13 years old if u cant do math that makes me 17 now my first time on this server was nice i was a little kid that liked to mess with the adults and staff on servers but honestly i stayed on dinks for the fast downloads and tweapons at first honestly but i grown to love this community and even became trusted .i started as fastfirechris if anyone remembers that name and i took a break for a while because of the drama on this server or with people on it no one is to blame but i needed a break. now i really am excited to come back i miss alot of old players but the new players are fun too
Early 2016? I had been a caretaker for my grandmother at the time and transferred to independent study as my grandmother could no longer care for herself at all. I joined the PH server and realized it was a bit broken in terms of staff activity. I felt like i had so much time on my hands, that I wanted to help Noah and Creeper out. It became my escape from what was going on around me as I wasnt able to go anywhere because I couldnt drive and my grandmother lived in the middle of no where. I will always be grateful to the players and the community back then. It's what kept me going throughout the hard times and I cant believe it's been so damn long.
Maybe august 14th 2017 I am not wrong. All I remember is joining the server and I was RDM'd On my first round.
[gBan] Turner has banned NuKulz - Duration: Indefinitely! (Sir, I would like to thank you for giving me the right to have this ban reason 'Mass Goomba stomp')
Joined August 18 of last year, joined PH overflow when it was on house_v3. My previous one was basically dead so I wanted to join a new one, picked a random one. It wasn't dinks... didn't like it, so picked another random this time it was dinks.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
1PS was the greatest server of all time.
(07-19-2019, 06:56 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote: 1PS was the greatest server of all time.

[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
Apparently April 9th, 2014, but I remember joining in February of 2018. I played with lord Gabe and Summer and we participated in hella shenanigans