Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LilyMakesATrustedApp <3
I will go ahead and throw a +1 towards Lily. She is a recognizable name in the Dinkle community and knows how to handle being a staff member by doing reports, keeping a calm and steady approach in escalated situations, and can communicate and work with other people in the server to help the community out. While I do think she has to work on some intangibles, trusted will allow lily to improve and become what I see a great staff member once again!

Good luck on the app!
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
-1 Killed me as a T when I ask her if she was a T

1+ She has basic knowledge of the rules was past Staff member so knows how things are run and has a can do attitude.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Going against the majority here, Im going to say -1. While yes, you've been actively playing on the server, I question why you want to be staff with some things that happened recently pertaining to this community and elsewhere, and I know Im not the only one that's wondering it too. I normally don't bring up past things unless they're relevant but I feel it's fitting here; your attitude towards things in this community hasn't changed since you completely left and that's another concern of mine.
With this being said if anyone wants more details than the vague explanation reach out to me and we can have a civil conversation about it.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
@Avi Why does what occurred involving her matter when she defused the situation in her discord? I also question your responses to recent events in TTT due to your inactivity as a TTT staff member, how does one stay actively engaged with concerns of the server when one rarely interacts with said server. Back to the app, for a trusted which is a trial position I think it is fair to give lily a chance to prove herself.
(07-18-2019, 01:25 AM)Avi Wrote: Going against the majority here, Im going to say -1.  While yes, you've been actively playing on the server, I question why you want to be staff with some things that happened recently pertaining to this community and elsewhere, and I know Im not the only one that's wondering it too.  I normally don't bring up past things unless they're relevant but I feel it's fitting here; your attitude towards things in this community hasn't changed since you completely left and that's another concern of mine.
With this being said if anyone wants more details than the vague explanation reach out to me and we can have a civil conversation about it.

I completely understand your concern considering everything that has transpired recently. I've been planning on posting this application for a long while, it's just unfortunate that those things happened, and I instantly regretted how I dealt with the whole situation, because I know that I can be better than what I showed some of you. Whether this application gets accepted or not, I'm going to continue working on bettering myself in the way that I handle situations in which I may have a biased opinion towards one side, because a staff member has to be unbiased in their work. They also need to be levelheaded, and I'll admit that sometimes I get too passionate in my views on things, which ends up with me being.. a dumb dumb.

The reason why I want to rejoin the staff team is honestly because it just doesn't feel.. right? to not be helping. I feel weird not being on the server and handling RDM reports and such, and I think that some staff that have came back can relate to this feeling. I want to help this place become the best it can be, since it holds a very close place in my heart (cliche I know). I'm sorry that my recent actions painted me in a bad light, and I apologize for the poor way that I handled it.

Thank you for this reply ^^, I wanted to vaguely speak on this whole thing eventually, because it just didn't settle right with me.
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
(07-18-2019, 02:32 AM)Battons Wrote: @Avi Why does what occurred involving her matter when she defused the situation in her discord?

What happens matters because actions define a person. Subsequent actions don't erase earlier ones. It's a fair criticism.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
Yet again, agreeing with someone else that posted shortly before me.
The first thing I want to say is inactivity doesn’t prevent one from seeing what goes on over the forums or in the Discord along with community member’s discords. It isn’t always about the server. A staff application takes into account the individuals activity on the forums and Discord(s) as well, whether it be negative, positive, or a mix of both. 
Throughout my time here, I have heard stories and seen things about the past within this community that pertain to Lily. I do agree the attitude towards people and situations within the Dinkleberg’s community has not really changed since her resurface. I am afraid that should she become staff again, history will repeat itself negatively, yet again. I am also concerned for how she speaks of and treats other members of the community, I know I am not exempt from that but with the past and the prominence of it, it is extremely concerning to me.
The duration of her time here, Lily has shown favoritism towards specific community members and has either cut others off--those whom she does not like or those whom do not follow her--or has pushed them to feel uncomfortable around her, leading them to leave. (I know there was a thread made on the forums concerning this topic about Lily, should I find it again, I'll either send it to the Admins, or ask for on edit on this post). I'll admit I even see most of the comments on here that are just dripping with favoritism, that isn't right. It isn't fair to the others who aren't favorited. 
The community already feels divided enough, does it need to be even an further rift?
-1 for my total vote.
(07-18-2019, 02:32 AM)Battons Wrote: @Avi Why does what occurred involving her matter when she defused the situation in her discord? I also question your responses to recent events in TTT due to your inactivity as a TTT staff member, how does one stay actively engaged with concerns of the server when one rarely interacts with said server. Back to the app, for a trusted which is a trial position I think it is fair to give lily a chance to prove herself.

Not everyone is in her discord (in fact I refuse to be in there anymore because of the environment of that discord) so that doesn't fully defuse anything. I also explained my inactivity back when I went inactive (graduation, my dad got hit by a car, my mom's surgery). I helped my mom through her recovery and she went back full time to work last week, and I've been active on ttt for about 2 weeks (you and I don't play at the same time Battons so what would you know), while still paying attention to what happens server wise, so don't bring my activity into question.

As for bringing up things that happened recently with Lily, if you are so desperate to be staff here, why run to another community when you didn't agree with a situation then try to cover your tracks and apply here? It sounds like you somewhat "defused" things but never gave everyone that knew an explanation.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
+1.

While I wasn't on when she was previously staff, I have seen her around on the server a good amount. She knows the rules and has the capabilities to rise up the ranks once again.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(07-18-2019, 10:28 AM)Avi Wrote:
(07-18-2019, 02:32 AM)Battons Wrote: @Avi Why does what occurred involving her matter when she defused the situation in her discord? I also question your responses to recent events in TTT due to your inactivity as a TTT staff member, how does one stay actively engaged with concerns of the server when one rarely interacts with said server. Back to the app, for a trusted which is a trial position I think it is fair to give lily a chance to prove herself.

Not everyone is in her discord (in fact I refuse to be in there anymore because of the environment of that discord) so that doesn't fully defuse anything.  I also explained my inactivity back when I went inactive (graduation, my dad got hit by a car, my mom's surgery).  I helped my mom through her recovery and she went back full time to work last week, and I've been active on ttt for about 2 weeks (you and I don't play at the same time Battons so what would you know), while still paying attention to what happens server wise, so don't bring my activity into question.

As for bringing up things that happened recently with Lily, if you are so desperate to be staff here, why run to another community when you didn't agree with a situation then try to cover your tracks and apply here?  It sounds like you somewhat "defused" things but never gave everyone that knew an explanation.

Before all of that even happened, there were discussions about going to play in that other community a little bit, and I was honestly curious and wanted to check them out for a while now, since other people that I know from here play on there. It just so happened that one of my friends wanted to play on that server, and I followed him and some others to see what it was like.  Later that night I made an introduction thread because I was told by the other two people who also made threads that same night (which I don't agree with). I messaged @Pingu  a while after and asked him if he could remove my introduction on the forums, because I didn't want to be attached to people publicly dragging Dinks name into the ground. Even though I hadn't said anything negative in mine, unlike the other two, I just didn't want to be involved in that.
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================