Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 for 1
(07-18-2019, 02:06 PM)Hani Wrote: This is teaming and targeting yes. @Cactus I see that this is just a lack of knowledge on the rules but you're not allowed to give innocents T weapons let alone defib them to help you out on your T round. The only time you can defib an innocent is if you kill them immediately after bringing them back to life. You did partake in the targeting of Ice / MilkMan and I kindly ask you to pls not do that, even if it wasn't as much as the others. U r a good cactus.

As for moss, he will get a one week ban for targeting and teaming since he's a regular who has been permabanned before, he should know not to do either of those things. 

Other two added in this ban request will also be banned for one day for targeting.

I agree with mostly everything, but i think moss should be banned for much longer because on top of all that he continued to rdm and harass me for another hour and a half straight with the rest of his friends like in Kuono's post
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]