Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birthday July Twenty-Second
My Birthday is on July Twenty-Second and on this one I will be celebrating transitioning from Twenty-Seven to Twenty-Eight. I am not entirely sure of my plans for that day and night probably just playing Videos Games, Watching Anime, Reading Manga, Eating Food In Gluttonous Quantities, Staying Up Extremely Late For Everyone Here, Reading, Writing and Drawing like usual. But I believe I am going to be going out to eat at a restaurant that we usually go to for celebrations for the past few years with My Family (Including the one I helped create as a Housewife and Mother) I do not really expect anything from anyone in the community because that would seem pretentious and unreasonable. I am glad though to have received a New Air Conditioner  and a MSI Gaming Laptop (That can play games like World of Warships, Space Hulk Deathwing and Warhammer 40,000 Eternal Crusade on maximum settings perfectly with as graphically intensive as those Video Games can be) as some Early Birthday Presents and Gifts and it will just be fun like always to be with everyone.
[Image: __iowa_kantai_collection_drawn_by_shizum...9d8496.png]
When it is only like half an hour until it is The Twenty-Second for Your Twenty-Eighth Birthday in The United States but not a single individual has commented whatsoever since this thread was posted several days ago: 

[Image: tumblr_nu41ocYYge1ufwwv5o1_500.gif]
[Image: __iowa_kantai_collection_drawn_by_shizum...9d8496.png]
rip
yikes
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
i mean generally people just go hey its my bday in discord or something and people are like happy bday... but happy early or belated birthday I think???
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Better shitpost than Stalewater's owner app
Bump
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(07-21-2019, 10:50 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Better shitpost than Stalewater's owner app

i fuckin love this
(07-21-2019, 10:45 PM)Battleship Oppai~Iowa Wrote: When it is only like half an hour until it is The Twenty-Second for Your Twenty-Eighth Birthday in The United States but not a single individual has commented whatsoever since this thread was posted several days ago: 

[Image: tumblr_nu41ocYYge1ufwwv5o1_500.gif]

Happy birthday, people probably didn't see it since you posted this so early, people usually post in discord on the day of there birthday or change their steam name. I know for one didn't see it.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
happy birthday :p I hope you have a good day >.<
[Image: J6yUs0g]