Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
blacksega being a bad man
Offender's Name: BlackSega

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:127630753

Potential Witnesses: Mr. Hat Wearer, EnchantedDirt, SeargentSeaBiscuit

Reason to Ban: being a terrible human being with no regard for the rules, thinking he can get away with this stuff because there are no staff on, multiple RDM's, the most disgusting false KOS in modern history

man clearly has no regard for the rules of the server when there are no staff on, not to mention he's incredibly trigger happy and will just make up reasons to put sus on you, such as declaring me suspicious for throwing a smoke grenade, which isn't suspicious at all and i didn't even throw it in the first place, poor lad is clearly very paranoid...

Proof: http://imgur.com/a/0K6jd

big fan of him pulling out the "no witnesses" card tbh

Other: he made another comment about there being "no staff on so it doesn't matter" earlier on ttt_canyon but I wasn't recording at the time, but him saying that is what caused me to start recording. he was also talking about how he was going to apply for trusted, which i don't think will be happening now.

this bad man was only unbanned for RDM and leave like a week ago, (here btw)

[Image: 7356c574e15a97158fb9c49b108b4b2c.png]

i guess he broke his promise...

please excuse my terrible voice, sniffling sounds and orgasmic grunting during the video as i'm deathly sick right now with some form of advanced ebola, thanks

[Image: thinking-face.png]
Interesting, I'll come and get a view of the logs.

I managed to dig up more evidence that will be redirected to the Admins when he appeals. He was just unbanned under a different scenario for leaving with an unserved slay. However, this appear without a doubt RDMing without actual evidence. This also occurring with no staff on, he should know better. Infact, he was just unbanned under leaving with a slay. All evidence including yours will be placed into an imgur album and will be sent to the Admins.

His ban will be upped to a Permanent temporarily and +5 Slays were added for the counts of RDM that I could find. The Admins will decide from there, when he makes an appeal.

Thanks for the report!

TCBA
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]