Unban for Zekken
Ingame Name: Zekken

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:88229023

Who Banned You: Dakoda

Reason For Ban: Attempting to crash the server

Length of Ban: perm

Reason for Mods to Unban: I've changed a lot in the past 2 years and had time to reflect on my actions since then and I regret what I did. I want to be be able to play with the community and reconnect with old friends that I haven't been able to play with. I am truly sorry for my past actions and have truly changed.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): no

Other: My first unban request, https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...for-Zekken
[Image: 76561198136723774.png]
Zekken's Back!
+1 I contacted him to try to get him to make this unban request. I do believe he has changed and I believe he should be let back.
[gBan] Turner has banned NuKulz - Duration: Indefinitely! (Sir, I would like to thank you for giving me the right to have this ban reason 'Mass Goomba stomp')
+1, it's been almost 2 years and I don't see many major issues with bringing him back. He did try and crash the server, but again, it has been almost 2 years.
former admin2
+1 never had a problem with him, been two years unban him he'll be a good boy.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
I don't know you, but +1. 2 years is a lot of time to mature.
+1 2 yrs is enough time to change
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Zekken, long time no see lol
+1, 2 years is more than enough time
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
It's been awhile since your ban, and I think it would be fair to give you another chance. Just make sure if you are unbanned to listen to what staff say/warn you about and give the rules a read before playing. With that, +1.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
+1 while trying to crash the server is a dumb thing to do I think it's an easily forgiven thing after 2 years
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
As long as you've learned what you did wrong over the time you spent banned, I'd be willing to give you a chance myself.
+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]