Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
blackcat has fallen upon hard times...
unfortunately i stand here before you today with bad news.. blackcat has not handled his negative reputation lightly... it appears to have affected his cognitive abilities, his speech seems to have suffered harshly...

the video i am about to show you is extremely graphic and not for the light hearted, look away if you're of weak spirit... it's very distressing...

as you can see his mental capacities have fallen greatly... i think the reputation loss really changed him... please offer your support to him if you encounter him in the field, i'm sure he would appreciate it, if possible please donate any kind of +1 to him, doing so would be going above and beyond the call of duty and potentially bring him back from the brink of madness... poor lad  Heart
what a marvelous specimen you've uncovered, with your permission i'd request it to be transported to a biolab where extensive research on this rare sample will be commenced..

perhaps we'll be able to find a cure to this dreadful -1 disease before more victims fall to this frothing behavior
I must grow in power.
*COUGH* *COUGH* 
Quote: But i feel that i am not a troll

^blackcat

This is why you aren't getting staff.
[Image: c9dcb5e165.png]
[Image: 4556155cb4.png][Image: 5c748e6799.png]

Hmmmm. ?
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(03-02-2017, 04:06 PM)Scoovie Wrote: *COUGH* *COUGH* 

^blackcat

How about me papi?
(03-02-2017, 04:10 PM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡Polo[KoC] Wrote:

^blackcat

How about me papi?

ur gey
:P
Where you been kramberry

^blackcat

How is this being a troll Exactly???
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
Because you were* applying for a position where you need to know the rules. What you're doing is Micspam (AKA Trolling)
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]