Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Test Mod Application
Due to me not meeting time requirements, I'm comment on apps this time.

I am a -1 for you becoming test mod. I have a few reasons for this personally.
You do not have a clear enough understanding of the rules nor do you know when to properly step in on situations, at all. You let far more slide than you should, and I believe you need a firmer grasp on the rules and players and situations before taking that next step. I believe gaining more knowledge as trusted is in your best interest for the time being.

You do however stay calm and relaxed in situations, and this is something that is super handy for any staffing position. Your attitude is great and you're active in discord and in staff discussions. So keep that up and work on the rest kiddo.
@"[test]Titan17" your application for test moderator has been denied at this time and you can re-apply on 8/30/19.

You have received some valuable critique from your fellow staff and players in the community. Get the procedure for the many situations down and get your legitimate thread total up so you meet the minimum requirements in the future.

One thing I want you to work on as well is your situational awareness. Be in the server and see many of things that are taking place from ghosting, inappropriate speech to many others happening separately or all at once. Not yet being able to do this, might be why you do not have ban requests of your own up when you first put in this staff application.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army