Ingame Name: [test]Titan17 

recent names:

Titan17

§4Titan17

RcsTitan17

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:191018392               

Time Played: 180 sense new name

When First Joined: 01-08-2019 

Availability: I can play anytimm plus nights. I'll also be alot more active as much as i can on the Forums.

Rank Desired: Test Mod

Current Rank: Trusted 

What can you do to help the community?: I wish to continue helping more as Tmod and help the server if needed a 24 ban or something i want to give players a more fun and safe area to play 
with no worries. Ive notice alot of players ghosting/hacking and will help as much and anyway i can, with that as well. 

Why do you want to help the community?: I really enjoy helping the community, as Trusted, and still love helping out. Sense ive been Trusted 
i have had a great time and want to continue to help more.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? Yes 

1st (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ions--6610) Denied

2nd (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...tion--7086) Denied 

3rd (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...tion--7882) Approved

How did you find us?: Why or how did you end up picking our server out of the many others? well i was searching for a good server, played on a few, then i found Dinklebergs and so far Dinks server  
is one of the best, cuz ur treated like family everyone is so nice and helpful. Thank you Dink for such a good server.
[Image: titan.gif]
Im happy your testing the water out to see if your good for the role 

But here is the reason why I'm +0 your app

1 - Your game tracker time shows that you haven't been on much ( But I know thats due to health issues and IRl Issues )

[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=W3Rlc3RdVGl0YW4x...8677521804]  This is the past 30 days

Gain more experience as trusted and push forward and dont be to shy always step out of your comfort zone.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Hey Titan! Thanks for applying.

I see that your time has been low and I understand as just like sharky explained. I also noticed that you don't have any ban requests. I feel like you should spend abit more time as trusted. You made an inactivity thread last month, so you haven't really spent most of the suggested 1-2 months in the requirements in my opinion. I hope to see more of you on. I want to see that activity increase abit to the best of your current ability. 

A Tmod has ban power and a few more commands than Trusted. Tmods also make ban requests, so I feel like having some under your belt would show me that you're alot more ready for the task. Finding ghosters, hackers, being able to record them and let us know if you need help recording or help with extra groups. I hope I could be abit helpful, and I wish you good luck with your health. 

It's going to be a (-1) from me dude, I hope to catch you on server!
(07-22-2019, 05:47 AM)Abdel Wrote: Hey Titan! Thanks for applying.

I see that your time has been low and I understand as just like sharky explained. I also noticed that you don't have any ban requests. I feel like you should spend abit more time as trusted. You made an inactivity thread last month, so you haven't really spent most of the suggested 1-2 months in the requirements in my opinion. I hope to see more of you on. I want to see that activity increase abit to the best of your current ability. 

A Tmod has ban power and a few more commands than Trusted. Tmods also make ban requests, so I feel like having some under your belt would show me that you're alot more ready for the task. Finding ghosters, hackers, being able to record them and let us know if you need help recording or help with extra groups. I hope I could be abit helpful, and I wish you good luck with your health. 

It's going to be a (-1) from me dude, I hope to catch you on server!

Hey thanks Abdel yea i will try to get more hours in game, and ill get better with geting a ban request in/ catching players ghosting/hacking
I agree that a little more time as trusted would help. One thing Ive noticed is if you start to handle something, make sure you follow through with it (whether it be someone in spectator needing to be swapped to a team or mic spam/chat spam and unmuting/ungagging them). With that being said I will -1 this app.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(07-22-2019, 02:49 PM)Avi Wrote: I agree that a little more time as trusted would help. One thing Ive noticed is if you start to handle something, make sure you follow through with it (whether it be someone in spectator needing to be swapped to a team or mic spam/chat spam and unmuting/ungagging them). With that being said I will -1 this app
As for players in spec i always wait till the end of the round but everyone els swaps them so quick so i don't get the chance also as for the mic/chat spams,
but no i get what your saying i will work on that more so. Thank you

And on that side note, i know i come in and out the server a lot just dealing with some rl issues which im getting solved, as you guys already know. Now because of that i am gonna do my best to come back and be as active as i can to make up for the hours/in game time. I thank all of you who give me feedback, and i will learn from that and take what is being said to work on sincere.

Many of my concerns have been addressed by others.

Remember, real life stuff comes first. 

More time as Trusted will do you good.

If I have more suggestions,  I'll message you directly. 

Keep on keeping on
-1 from me as well. Others have addressed my reason for -1, but it’s okay Titan. Things take time and patience just take into account what people have said here and I’m sure things will get better. :)
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
The time, I played with you Titan, I believe you may need a little more time for being promoted, however you told others and I about you're real life situation so I will remain a 0 for now. Just balance the time for game but focus on you're life situation.
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Bump
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army