Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Rant (Not about the server)
Alright, so, tonight I swing by my local Chipotle. I order 3 steak and cheese tacos with guacamole. They be like"Okay bro." I get home, unwrap my tacos, and find they they were on fucking CORN tortillas. Last I checked, they weren't supposed to give them to you unless you asked specifically. I'm like"Okay, they aren't flower, but they'll do. First of all, they smelled bitter like the adhesive on envelopes. Second, they were tearing apart like paper. Third, they tasted like cardboard and sharpies. I even tried just eating the meat, cheese, and guacamole, but the tortilla had somehow coated the meat. So, I had a side of guacamole for dinner and now I'm super hungry.

Has Chipotle ever done this to you? If so, were the corn tortillas just a terrible? Let me know. Maybe I just got bad ones.
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
Never had chipotle.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Just go to taco bell and eat the chicken shell taco
[Image: original.gif]
(03-02-2017, 09:07 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: Never had chipotle.

GASP!

(03-02-2017, 09:07 PM)StaleWater Wrote: Just go to taco bell and eat the chicken shell taco

No, that looks disgusting, but maybe I should've just gone to Taco Bell. I have a good one closer to my house than Chipotle...
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
(03-02-2017, 09:10 PM)tjs65 Wrote:
(03-02-2017, 09:07 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: Never had chipotle.

GASP!

(03-02-2017, 09:07 PM)StaleWater Wrote: Just go to taco bell and eat the chicken shell taco

No, that looks disgusting, but maybe I should've just gone to Taco Bell. I have a good one closer to my house than Chipotle...

They don't have those around here and I don't want to drive for an hour to find one. I'll try it eventually...
[Image: giphy.gif]
What? Corn tortillas are the best
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(03-02-2017, 09:49 PM)reed1103 Wrote: What? Corn tortillas are the best

Not at Chipoltle
Just go to taco bell. Why would you ever abandon taco bell???
This is why homemade food is better
you're fucked in the head if you don't like corn tortillas