Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slight Change Of Rules
So recently I was playing a round as a T and literally in the first 10 secs the D chooses me out of like 10 people to test or kos really smoothly and just acts like he knows but needs justification. I already hate the rule of test or kos I just think it should be sus but this is bs and this guy Shadow Dragons I swear he is hacking just out of a tight crowd in the first 10 secs he picks me real smoothly and is just licking that trigger. Someone look into this and change the rule because this ruins rounds.
The point of the game is to investigate murders this is my oppinion is like rdm on t's because they are basicly forced into kos without even doing anything bad.
And someone look into this guy
I sincerely doubt shadow dragon is hacking, either you looked supicious, or it was random lol.
Dont look so blue
This has been suggested a lot, as of now it will not be changed.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
People keep bringing this up, its not getting changed.
(03-02-2017, 10:25 PM)Scoovie Wrote: People keep bringing this up, its not getting changed.

Just do what i do vlad, whenever a detective tries test or kosing someone, destroy the tester, and if they try to kill you for it, kill them :D
Dont look so blue
Test or kos will probably never be removed. If anything they would make it where you can only do it in overtime, but that has a very low chance of happening. People would more than likely riot if we removed the rule, (some would probably celebrate as well).

Removing the rule would probably make it a lot easier for the T's.
As of now, its not getting removed.

Sorry ;(
[Image: giphy.gif]
Ok guys but just remember that it makes people RAGE
There are many ways to escape a Test or KOS: Jihad, knife the detective and run away (you can even do it in a crowd of people because people are dumb), shoot the detective and run away, holy hand, banana bomb, shurikens... You get the point. Simply put, killing the detective and running away works all the time unless one person is actually paying any attention.
(03-02-2017, 10:37 PM)blakeman1 Wrote: There are many ways to escape a Test or KOS: Jihad, knife the detective and run away (you can even do it in a crowd of people because people are dumb), shoot the detective and run away, holy hand, banana bomb, shurikens... You get the point. Simply put, killing the detective and running away works all the time unless one person is actually paying any attention.

Thanks for quoting the t shop items!
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
We should have somewhere where people can look for ideas that have been denied because we keep getting these threads. (Whats next?) Oh another thread about sprays. Well then.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.