Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ikeas First Staff Aplpllication
Ingame Name: Ikea Bitch (might change it if I become staff), First name NoName Sr

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:442688013

Time Played: 109 Hours (Regular)

When First Joined: Jul 02, 2018 10:41 PM

Availability: Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time. I should be available for the whole summer after work hours. (After 3 pm ill be free and ill be on the server till 3 am)

Rank Desired: Trusted 

Current Rank: Regular (Ill be a Donor Soon)

What can you do to help the community?: The first reason I should be trusted is that I have learned so much and have so much to teach to people who start joining the server. Each day I feel that I should help the server more and more I can help the server by giving out the discord information telling people the rules and even putting my time to make them a better gamer lol. All jokes aside I also would want to stop all the racism and all kinds of harassment such as cyberbullying and everything else. I know that as a Regular or master you couldn't really do anything about it even if your staff there is little you can do, but that little power can help many people and that's what I want to do. I can bring so much more to this server I can help the server grow and I want to help as much as I can so that again this server can bloom and be the best of the best.

Why do you want to help the community?: There are so many reasons I would want to help the community. The server has been like a little digital home and was one of the first servers I ever joined. The first time I joined the server I was confused and didn't know the game mode until a staff member who was really kind chose to help me and explain each rule and how the game mode works. The first reason is that I want to do the same thing and also help so that I can help the players of tomorrow. They can be the future of this server and have the same fun I always have at this server. I also want to be a part of something bigger in this server and  I want to make this server the best of the best.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): I have never been banned but I was kicked once when I first came to the server for Mic Spamming a song.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No this is my first time for the server and I hope this counts.

How did you find us?: No joke but I love the TV Show The fairy odd parents and like I said this was the first server I joined so I just randomly picked it. 

Other: I'm a chill guy I love helping people out and I am very Patience. This is my first time ever trying out for staff but a person has to always start somewhere right. I would also like to say sorry to any staff that I have bothered or annoyed.

"Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius."
-Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Gonna have to -1 this reasons being no ban request, no introduction thread, and this is your first post on the forums. Would like to see you make a name for your self before you apply for staff.
Minimum Qualifications for Any Staff Position
  • 60 Hours of Active Playtime on the Server

• 1 Month in the Community

• An Introduction Thread on the Forums

• A Waiting Period of One Month Between Applications.

• Recording Software or the Ability to Screenshot
Trusted
  • Recommended Server Time for a Trusted is 60 hours or More Along With Forum Activity (An Introduction Thread on the Forums at the Very Minimum).
-1 because you do not meet these requirements also must state that I think you are too immature for staff at the moment. 
Because you encourage trolling and also you mic spam. So as of right now take this time in the community to learn and understand the rules and procedures.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
You do not meet the minimum requirements 

Minimum Qualifications for Any Staff Position

• Recording Software or the Ability to Screenshot - Check Out This Guide For Help
Specific Staff Positions

Trusted
  • Recommended Server Time for a Trusted is 60 hours or More Along With Forum Activity (An Introduction Thread on the Forums at the Very Minimum).

This also show's that you didn't pay attention to detail or didn't read the requirements before applying. 
Details are important, especially when it comes to applying for staff and filing a ban request. 

My main reason for giving you a minus one is, I've also watched you feed into some trolling situations instead of trying to diffuse the situation. 

EDIT: Information from Game tracker attached 

Your Server activity only recently started to increase, before that is large blanks. I recommend having more constant time on server before applying again.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I told you on server to make sure you met the requirements before applying, you're missing an introduction thread.
This is the only thing missing. Please do one.
(07-27-2019, 10:39 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: I told you on server to make sure you met the requirements before applying, you're missing an introduction thread.
This is the only thing missing. Please do one.

Ye Sorry about that I did one about myself

(07-27-2019, 10:30 PM)Andre Wrote: Minimum Qualifications for Any Staff Position

• Recording Software or the Ability to Screenshot
Trusted
-1 because you do not meet these requirements also must state that I think you are too immature for staff at the moment. 
Because you encourage trolling and also you mic spam. So as of right now take this time in the community to learn and understand the rules and procedures.
Got it thanks for the advice
For now I'll be doing a -1 like stated above no introduction thread. Literally the first thing you see in the read this before applying are requirements first are standards for all ranks and then Trusted. I will most likely keep this as my vote for the app.

Now if you are denied don't get discouraged hopefully take whatever critiques given and grow from them. I would like to recommend joining our discord it easier to talk to our community members there and to ping for help when needed. If you have a chance even if small things like helping explain rules or whatever when you see staff are busy elsewhere can help. (was written at time of no intro)

EDIT

Please put previous names used
[Image: J6yUs0g]
-1 Everything has been said by other staff - In game I feel like you need to work on your language barrier as Ive seen you swear at players and stuff and You need to know when to stop with Jokes and Chat spam - This can be an easy fix with help from staff and I would like to see some work on and off server like commenting on forums , throwing your ideas in and contacting staff on discord when things arent going good on server, or even Ban request like staff sad. With that being said Ill see you on the dance floor and hopefully this App is a learning for your next one.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
-1 at the time. The reasons have been stated by other staff. I would like to see more time and involvement with players on server and better response with trolls and not feed them. If you improve on these I would be willing to change my vote in the future. Keep moving forward and hope to see you around.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

I will -1 as well. I would like to see more activity and involvement and it concerns me that some people are saying you dont handle yourself well on server, which is important to do if you are staff.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~