Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ikeas First Staff Aplpllication
Sorry man, But I have to be a -1 on this because the time you have been on when I was on, you sometimes mic spam but also you also prolong the other players who tend to be trolls and mic spam on the mic. Beside not meeting all the standard requirements is another issue, If you are truly wanting to become staff there time when we sometimes have to put our foot down at times when trolls and bullying occurs yet however you also need to know when it time to be mature and times you can be yourself...
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Seeing as I am not that active on prophunt, I cant say anything as far as the server goes, but I would recommend spending more time doing forum stuff (Like ban requests, commenting on other people's posts, making suggestion, etc.) I can see that you have just joined the forums. Spend a little more time here.
Bumped
Commenting due to not meeting requirements to admin vote.

You are known to break rules and troll. You are known to entice trolling. You are well known in general to cause issues with staff.
For someone that wants to be staff, this is not how you conduct yourself.
You don't have a grasp of the rules on top of this, and they've changed recently, and you took a break for a while.

Please work on fixing the above and I'll reconsider my vote on future apps.
Your application to become trusted is denied for now. I believe the biggest things you need to work on is being more active, and showing that you are a reliable individual now compared to past instances that staff have pointed out.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army