Unban Request
Ingame Name: LAZYSPACEBEARFRED

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:117539565

Who Banned You: DaKody

Reason For Ban: Trolling/RDM

Length of Ban: Forever (its been 2-3 years now) 

Reason for Mods to Unban: I fell that my Ban has been long enough and that I have learned my lesson. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...09#pid3209

Other:
your STEAM ID is STEAM_0:0:117539565

not steam profile link

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
(07-27-2019, 10:39 PM)WILD Wrote: your STEAM ID is STEAM_0:0:117539565

not steam profile link

Thanks
2 years is a long time so I'll give a +1
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1 
After this long you aren't going to know if he actually changed unless given a chance to prove it. 

The old forums is active for 14 days if anybody wants to look at the old unban requests. 
(07-28-2019, 12:15 AM)Old Man Voss Wrote:
+1 
After this long you aren't going to know if he actually changed unless given a chance to prove it. 

The old forums is active for 14 days if anybody wants to look at the old unban requests. 

did you donate to old forums for this?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(07-28-2019, 12:17 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
+1 

did you donate to old forums for this?

Yes, I wanted to look into the old requests and compare that information with what was presented here.
+1 

Do you know what you just did
Doing some research, you've seemed to maintain a clean ban history with others server since this specific ban occurred. As this is also a 3+ Year Old Ban, I'm inclined to believe that you've been given more than enough time to be re-evaluated. As the evidence of your ban is long gone, I'm perfectly fine with the lifting of your server ban.

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I also agree, you've had time to change and learn from the past. Im all for giving you another chance so +1 for an unban.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~