Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prop-Hunt Resignation 2019
Ive decided Im gonna resign from PH and just to focus on bettering myself and to just focus on being a dad for now and maybe go back to study part time. Ive had my ups and downs with this server and all I can say is that Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I have learn a lot from staffing a server full of trolls to finding awesome spots.

Ive made a lot of mistakes in this server that will never go unchanged "But to get the opportunity to fix it is a blessing. I just wanna shout out not only 1 by all staff in Ph DR Murder and TTT. Your the reason I carried on playing and made sure I didnt do more stupid shit. Shout out to @Lycan for banning me 3X for being a dummy and to Mother and Ultra for telling me whats wrong from right and for the owner himself for an awesome server.

In 2020 Ill try again for staff and pick up where I left off. For the mean time Ill try not to do anymore dum stuff. This is Sharky signing off for 2019 staffing for Ph 
( Gotta blast )frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I still love you kiddo.
Be good to my niece or ill end u i promise
come to ttt now
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Yes, take care of the baby shark 
Or the smurf be coming for you.

Best of luck mate with life and all that you do! 
F

miss u already
You were one of the best staff I came in contact with on PH. I've enjoyed playing with you on murder, TTT, and PH. See you next year :)
Kinda sucks, hope to see you around going into the future.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Sad to see you leave sharky we’ll always be here if you ever need anything. Hope life treats you well for the time being till next year. Have fun and come back and play whenever you can.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Goodbye, Darky. You will be missed. Wishing you the best of luck with life
Farewell sharky boi, gonna miss ya dude. It was fun staffing alongside you