Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban request for "no wok drive me brazy"
STEAM_0:0:505905703   <- his steam ID
Uploaded a recording I took spectating him, you see him snapping to heads and locking on to a guy through a wall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ObFChP5cQw&t=22s

cheers
Offender's Name: no wok drive me brazy

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:505905703

Potential Witnesses: Salsa, ceebeast, like half the server

Reason to Ban: Hacks? I guess?

Proof: He posted it!!!

Other: the format is sacred
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1  i mean https://youtu.be/FmgxMe0pLYg
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(07-28-2019, 09:39 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: +1  i mean https://youtu.be/FmgxMe0pLYg

This is a little sus, particularly because he didnt know it was him going up the stairs.  On the other hand though that just looks like good timing with his shot.  

I'm a little indifferent about it.   Better evidence though if he deserves a ban
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
(07-28-2019, 09:14 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: Offender's Name: no wok drive me brazy

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:505905703

Potential Witnesses: Salsa, ceebeast, like half the server

Reason to Ban: Hacks? I guess?

Proof: He posted it!!!

Other: the format is sacred

ty papa I am but a babe in the woods of these forums
+1 I'm with brown on this one. I didn't get a video like him but he was locking onto even the npc's in bowling alley and his aim was fully spazzing out. Hence probably this quote: "no wok drive me brazy: wtf im locking onto gman". But yeah the entire server that was on at that time can verify he was aim locking and bhop scripting.
next 2 maps in intergalactic, on 1 t round he was popping grapes like crazy, i dont know if anyone was recording it, but just a reference incase for more evidence against him
Hey all! I just want to clear some things up before I'm inevitably banned for hacking due to either lack of sufficient evidence or being able to take what you got.

1. Yes, I'm an alt account. I have 5k hours on cs 1.6, 1k on source, 3k on gmod, etc. My main was fairly "known" and it's in the discord, that's how I know so much about the server despite the low playtime.
2. I'm on an alt because I haven't played on the server in a while knew I could get some free content out of this. Grant it, I didn't expect to get the entire server THAT worked up but oh well.
3. Speaking of content, ALL of my gameplay was streamed here on this channel >> https://www.twitch.tv/videos/459379207 excuse me if I'm a little toxic, I was just worked up over being targeted by the entire server. If you wanna watch through the 2 hours and try and find a clip that was sus, I'd be happy to see it.
4. Apologize for the lag, I had pretty high ping, really low FPS because of the amount of players, and OBS was causing a lot of micro-stutters (it's a shit program) and my bit-rate.

Didn't realize a few hours of game play would cause so much havoc on the server. Those two evidence clips really don't prove anything because
1. The first clip doesn't show anything. Literally, I'm confused on why it was clipped.
2. The second clip I knew james would come up and target me in a predictable manner, because he had been warned for targeting me the entire time I was on. So I just waited and shot when he came up.

There's also a clip of me "locking onto the NPC's" on bowling alley. This was a joke, and it was trolling. I don't know where it is in the stream, but you can see I was pretending to lock, because I miss the gman a couple times. Shout out DoYouLiftBro for realizing that it was a joke. He told me to stop and I did because it was getting everyone riled up. I did alot of purposely fishy shit to get reactions (locking onto plants, shooting at random places on the wall, changing DPI higher than normally (side note, I change my DPI mid fight btw, index finger on dpi forward, thumb on dpi back, and i click with my middle finger) etc. I understand why people thought I was cheating.

I had a fun time on the server, the staff handled this way better than I thought they would, cause I've used an alt other times and the staff takes the side of the server.
Ok but like who's ur main
Would like to use this chance to throw it out there that

Explaining a scenario will get us nowhere, we need a video. I understand it's for context, but just your words from your perspective don't showcase the whole situation.