reversebackflip

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:77565213

Time Played: 
134+ hours

When First Joined: 
About a year ago.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 
About 1-3 hours every day. (Eartsern Time: USA/Canada)(Will not be online on Sundays)

Rank Desired: 
Trusted

Current Rank: 
Regular

What can you do to help the community?: 
I'm going to kick the AFK/Point Farmers. I will try my best to give all of the staff a hand. I can be online almost every day. You can trust me because I have been with this server for a long time and help my brother spot some people that are mic spamming on a team when he is the only staff online. I help new players and am not shy to chat with people.

Why do you want to help the community?: 
I want to help the community because it feels right to do so, and I have seen that when there are only one or no staff, that all of the trolls like to come out. I already try to help out staff and I have been watching to see how they deal with situations. I want to help to make their job a little easier and make everyone on the server as happy as possible.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): 
Yes, but only for 12 hours. (mic spam)

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
This is my first time applying.

How did you find us?: 
My brother, 72dnegeLehT.

Other:
I hope that you have a great day and I hope to see you on the Prop Hunt server. Please be honest in your replies.
You know the rules and you do help me spot people when I'm the only staff online. You do have a little problem with mic spam but it has gotten better. I think you might be worthy of Trusted, but maybe a little in the future. I think you need to get to know a little more about the staff. It's a +0.5 for me.
[Image: e1b.jpg]
Not to sound rude here, but just playing with you today, you seem very selfish and childish from observation. Just today you basicly acted like you own the place, not really caring about other peoples gameplay, only yours. Things like spamming the door to the gravity gun and opening it as soon as all the buttons to open it were found. Not to mention you yelling into the mic because people were talking in a different language, and when I told you to stop, you started arguing.
If this sounds harsh im very sorry, but im giving my unbroken opinion.
So lets get into this. I normally don't describe stuff when it comes to applications. I've had to ban you before for micspam, and beyond that you are constantly rude to other players not caring about their fun of the game. If someone talks and you don't like them you'll argue with them. That isn't staff like. You have to be mature and appealing for users to stay on. We gotta be welcoming. Focus on how you play and how others think of you here. Sure some may not like you but consider your actions and think as to why.
Have had issues with you in the past give it more time before applying seeings you just recently came back and maybe some of our opinions will change.
lol why isn't this locked
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(02-15-2017, 08:08 PM)reed1103 Wrote: lol why isn't this locked

because prophunt hasnt payed their taxes

btw he micspams alot on ttt also
:P
(02-15-2017, 08:08 PM)reed1103 Wrote: lol why isn't this locked

Most ph staff apps aren't locked
[Image: original.gif]
-1. never heard of her.
From the sounds of it, much of the staff doesnt seem to think that youre mature yet for staff. Not getting along with fellow staff would not be good. -1 from me sorry.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]