Poll: Admin of the Month of July
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Queef Commando
7.32%
3 7.32%
Dakota
14.63%
6 14.63%
Everyjuan
2.44%
1 2.44%
Gaybe
48.78%
20 48.78%
TheUltraFish
4.88%
2 4.88%
Nuru
21.95%
9 21.95%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Admin Event Giveaway!
*PLEASE READ BEFORE VOTING* 

Hello everyone! You may be wondering what the heck I am up to. Well, its simple. I want to give back to the admins who run this community. Some of them put in a lot of hard work, and they never expect anything in return. Well that changes starting today!

Every 15th of the month I will be doing a giveaway event to  the staff.  This month for july will be for the admins, the next month will be for the moderators and below. Now let me explain the events and prizes. 

The community and staff will be voting on the website poll, who they think worked their butt off and overall activity and kindness. On August 15th, I will be tallying the scores and giving away a special prize to 1st and 2nd place winners. 

Admin of the Month:
1st place: $20 Amazon gift card or steam gift card. 
2nd place $10 Amazon or Steam gift card

Then next Month for august (final poll day will be september 15th) will be for the moderators and below, I will be giving away 3 prizes to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners

Staff member of the month:
1st $20 Amazon or Steam gift card
2nd $10 Amazon or Steam gift card
3rd Discord Classic 

So lets shift our attention back to Admin of the month. The poll starts now! I will be tallying the points on August 15th!

The last poll was abused so I am going by a suggestion to use the poll on the website. You can opt out at anytime, by messaging me privately on discord to remove you from the list. 

I would also like to inform you all, that whoever wins this admin event will be opted out of the next admin event. (Depending on activity circumstances) same thing will go for the Staff Event. You will be put back onto the list over the next coming months. 

I hope this will encourage the admins and staff to keep up the good work! Even if you do not win this time, there will always be next time! Good luck!
Cool

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
LETS GOOOO NURU
Where my Boy Derp At>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I think the best admin award goes to @Deadpool give me man his steam card
You still forgot matt (web admin) and derp (DR admin)
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(07-29-2019, 09:54 PM)Foxka Wrote: You still forgot matt (web admin) and derp (DR admin)

Web admins do bts stuff on the forums so you can't really talk about their activity or how well they do their job. DR is dead
Where's ted
(07-29-2019, 10:05 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Where's ted

Where's 25sea
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Where’s Drew? He’s a TTT Admin.