Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dinkleberg's Cookbook
Long before I ever came to Dinks I was a forum admin at Stencil Revolution. We had a drunk off topic thread where we would post random shit. One of those threads was a recipes thread and it was awesome. I feel like we should have one here as well, Im sure some of you can cook more then raman.

Heres a recipe for cheesecake.

in a LARGE bowl add the following:

2lbs. cream cheese
1 1/2 cups sugar
3/4 cup of milk
Blend with mixer until smooth.

add the following to the mix:
4 eggs
1 pint sour cream
1 table spoon vanilla extract
1 tea spoon lemon juice
4 heaping table spoons flour 
blend with mixer until smooth

Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour
after 1 hour turn off oven and let sit for about 50min to prevent cracking. 
add topping of your choice. (cherries, blueberries, ect)
place in refrigerator until cool. 

sit back and enjoy a fat slice of some dank cheese cake.

nice
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
i can boil water
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
boiled milk
Boiled semen
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
I’m going to look back on this post when I’m high and post my recipes for stoner food. You sir just made a horrible choice, you have created a breeding ground for goonatry
I would make this with bluebell vanilla ice cream then turn it into french toast. Im too fat to do that shit now.

Ice Cream Bread (original post by LordOfSpoon)

I will teach you how to make Ice Cream Bread....

What you need:

Large Bowl
Large Spoon
Bread Pan
Any Ice cream
Self Rising Flour
Oven
Spray oil, butter, or whatever oil you want
IQ over 60

Ingredients:

Any kind of Ice Cream ( 2 Cups)
Self Rising Flour ( 1 1/2 Cups)

Directions:

Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees. Pour your 2 cups of ice cream into the large bowl. Then add your 1 1/2 cups of self rising flour in the large bowl. Take a large thick heavy spoon and stir the two until it turns into a dough like feel. Spray/pour/rub your oil or butter in the bread pan. Pour the mixture into the bread pan and smooth the top of it to make it as flat as possible. Place in the oven for around 40-45 mins. Check with a tooth pick to see if its cooked through all the way.

Also you could put in the microwave for around 2 mins and it should work find also.

It goes good with coffee or a great tea

Now your thinking why ice cream? Well ice cream has what? That's right everything that bread has but flour. When you add the flour it turns into bread batter but with the flavoring of the ice cream you bought. lol
This recipe for beans and rice comes courtesy of Adam Ragusea. Amazing vegetarian meal that can be saved in the fridge for any time of day.

Makes 10-12 servings

For the beans:

1 lb dried black beans
1 onion
1 bell pepper
2 jalapeño peppers
2-3 tablespoons ground cumin
2-3 tablespoons dried oregano
1 tablespoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
2 tablespoons sugar
salt
pepper
olive oil
water
lime wedges for garnish

For the brown rice:

1 lb dried brown rice
5 cups water
1.5 teaspoons salt
juice of two limes
cilantro to taste
olive oil

For the pickled onions:

1 red onion
1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
2 tablespoons sugar

The night before you want to eat, put the beans in a large bowl and cover them with at least a few inches of water to soak.

Start the pickles by thinly slicing the red onion. Dissolve the sugar into the vinegar in a bowl that isn't made out of aluminum. Toss the onions in the pickling liquid. Cover and refrigerate. Stir them when you wake up in the morning.

The next day, start the beans by chopping up the onion and peppers and cooking them in olive oil in a big pot until they start to soften. Drain the beans and discard the soaking water. Add them to the pot along with enough fresh water to cover by an inch. Put in the oregano, cumin, pepper, garlic powder, vinegar and sugar. Don't put in the salt yet. Simmer the pot for two hours, or until the beans are soft, stirring occasionally. Put in additional water if the beans ever stop being submerged.

As soon as you've got the beans simmering, start the rice by toasting the grains in a little olive oil in a hot pot for a minute or until the rice smells nutty. Add the water and salt. Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce to a simmer. Cook for about an hour, or until the water is absorbed. Juice in the limes, add as much chopped cilantro as you want, and stir it in. Leave the rice to rest on a warm setting for an hour or until the beans are ready.

When the beans are soft, add salt to taste, and maybe some more vinegar or sugar. Turn off the heat and let them cool at least 15 minutes to allow the liquid to thicken.

Put some rice on a plate, some beans on the rice, some onions and additional cilantro on the side with a lime wedge.
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
(07-31-2019, 10:45 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: boiled milk

Bagged boiled milk
[gBan] Turner has banned NuKulz - Duration: Indefinitely! (Sir, I would like to thank you for giving me the right to have this ban reason 'Mass Goomba stomp')
I'm hungry from looking at this now
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!