Is it better then sex? cake

1 (18.25-ounce) box yellow cake mix, plus ingredients to prepare 
1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple 
1 1/3 cups sugar 
1 (3.4-ounce) box French vanilla pudding, plus ingredients to prepare 
1 1/2 cups heavy cream 
1 cup flaked, sweetened toasted coconut 

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. 

Prepare yellow cake mix as directed using a greased 13 by 9 by 2-inch pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes
While cake is baking, combine the pineapple and 1 cup of sugar in a saucepan, and bring to a boil over
 medium heat stirring constantly. 
Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly. 
Remove cake from oven and using a fork, pierce holes into cake. 
Pour pineapple mixture over hot cake and set aside. 
Prepare pudding according to package directions. 

Simple Yet easy recipe

-2 boiled eggs in peices in a bowl

-2 Packs or cans of tuna drained

-1-2 tablespoons of relish

-1-2 tablespoons of mayo

Then mix it all together for 30 seconds in a bowl

Then add some crackers and boom easy yet tasty meal
killerZoreo added 69 autoslays to Cryptic Salsa (Causing a hacker to mass)

[gBan] Nicol Bolas has banned JustKuono - Duration: Indefinitely! (Mass RDM and harassing me for my height even though im 6,1)

Beepo has been autoslain by Raider Hanks 3 minutes ago with the reason: 'i call that one the pankcake strat. (RDM)'.

Mr.Potato added 1e+192 autoslays to Ckg (slay reason)

Mr.Potato kicked Themself (DO NOT LET DAEGAN'S BODY DISTRACT YOU FROM THE FACT HE IS A MINOR!!!)

This is kinda just a food question, but I really wanna start eating boiled eggs because they're high-protein and portable but the smell and strong eggy taste just really put me off. Is there any trick/condiment that makes them more palatable? Or am I just doing boiled eggs wrong?
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
@tjs65 Have you tried golden boiled eggs?

Golden eggs are essentially an egg that has been scrambled before being boiled. The entire inside of the egg turns a solid yellow color. The effect is accomplished by rapidly spinning the raw egg around in a pair of stockings. IMO the yolk is what gives off that eggy taste and smell but is also where the protein is. When you just boil an egg the yolk is separated from the white and a bit more concentrated but when you scramble before boiling its much less intense. Other then that egg salad is a good way to sorta mask the taste. Just follow Beepo's recipe, omit the tuna and add a tbsp of mustard.
(08-04-2019, 03:00 PM)§6SEMBER_UNO Wrote: @tjs65 Have you tried golden boiled eggs?

Golden eggs are essentially an egg that has been scrambled before being boiled. The entire inside of the egg turns a solid yellow color. The effect is accomplished by rapidly spinning the raw egg around in a pair of stockings. IMO the yolk is what gives off that eggy taste and smell but is also where the protein is. When you just boil an egg the yolk is separated from the white and a bit more concentrated but when you scramble before boiling its much less intense. Other then that egg salad is a good way to sorta mask the taste. Just follow Beepo's recipe, omit the tuna and add a tbsp of mustard.

That sounds really good, I'll have to try that.
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
Recipes for adults, sorry kiddies.

Homemade Kahlua
1qt water
10-12 tsp of instant coffee (or equivalent pre-brewed coffee)
3 cups sugar
1 tbsp chocolate syrup (fox's u-bet if you can find it)
3 1/2 cups vodka
3/4 tsp vanilla extract

Boil water. stir in coffee , sugar and chocolate until dissolved. Low simmer for 1 hour until reduced and thickened. When completely cooled add vodka and vanilla. Stir and chill.

To make a White Russian take 1 part Kahlua and 1 part heavy cream (or half&half) and mix with 2 parts vodka over ice.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Homemade Limoncello

2lbs lemons
4 1/2 cups vodka
2lbs sugar (yes 2 pounds)
4 1/2 cups water

Peel the lemon skins and place them (the skins) in a container of vodka for 3-4 days in a cool place like your fridge. Once the vodka has been infused with the lemon peels, remove the peels from the vodka. In a separate bowl mix the sugar and water until dissolved. Once dissolved add the sugar water mixture to the infused vodka and mix well. Place the Limoncello in the freezer untill ready to serve. It should not freeze entirely but have a slush like consistency when served. If your limoncello freezes sold, add more vodka.
EzPz Pb cookies

1 cup sugar
1 egg
1 cup peanut butter

Mix that shit together in a bowl, roll the dough into teaspoon balls, slap in the oven for about 8-10 minutes, at 350, and you're good to go.

Cake mix cookies ( THESE ARE MY FAVORITE)

You choice of cakemix (I love strawberry cakemix) DO NOT FOLLOW BOX INSTRUCTIONS
1/3 cup of veggie oil
2 eggs

Mix it together with the eggs and oil only, IGNORE THE BOX INSTRUCTIONS. Cook at 350 for 10 minutes. You get perfectly fluffy little mound cookies. That are your favorite cake flavor. ♥

Perfectly fluffy pancakes, my own recipe.

1 cup flour
2-4 tbsp sugar (fry a little of the batter to taste this, some prefer sweet, some dont)
1 tsp baking powder (Add one more tsp if the batter isn't frothy)
1 tsp salt
1 egg
1 cup milk (Buttermilk for extra good pancakes.)
2 tbsp veg oil
2 tsp vanilla

mix together, slap that shit in a pan with oil, and enjoy fluffy pancakes fam.

[Image: received_285521465382054.jpeg]
My girlfriend is studying gastronomy and she absolutely loves to use this recipe for cinnamon rolls:

Ingredients:

3/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoon granulated sugar, divided use
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/8 teaspoon salt
5 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
4 tablespoons butter, melted, divided use
3 tablespoons light brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon

For the glaze:

3 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup powdered sugar
splash of cream or milk

Instructions

Preheat the oven to 375, and spray 4 cups in a muffin pan with cooking spray (or use extra melted butter).

Combine the flour, 1 tablespoon of the sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.

In a small measuring cup, combine the milk, vinegar, and 2 tablespoons of the melted butter.

Add the wet ingredients to the dry, and stir until a soft dough forms.

Heavily flour a work surface, and pat the dough out into a rectangle about 6" long. Use plenty of flour as you go.

Pour the remaining 2 tablespoons of melted butter on top of the dough.

Combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, and remaining 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar. Press this mixture lightly into the butter on top of the dough. Carefully, roll the dough up starting with the long side. Roll away from you. When you get to the end of the dough, pinch the entire seam shut.

Cut the dough into 4 equal pieces, drop into the greased muffin cups, and bake for 14-15 minutes.

Meanwhile, beat together the softened cream cheese and powdered sugar. If it seems hard to spread, splash in some milk or heavy cream.
Frost the cinnamon rolls when they come out of the oven, and serve.

We've made these together so many times and they're always great.
Memphis Ribs with Apple Butter Glaze
Recipe is for a 2lb baby back rib rack.

For the Rub:
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 Tea. Adobo
½ Tea. black pepper
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
PER RACK

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Mix the rub ingredients together well in a small bowl making a paste.
Remove the membrane from the bone side of the ribs, then rub the vegetable oil onto
the ribs.

Pour the rub over the ribs and work the rub fully and evenly into the ribs.
Spread the ribs out evenly on a foil-lined baking sheet.
Bake until tender and juicy on the inside and crispy on the outside, about 2 to 2 1/2 hours

Apple Butter Glaze
8 Oz. Apple Butter
¾ Cup Vinegar
½ Cup Butter
½ Cup Brown Sugar
PER RACK

Mix ingredients well in a small pot over medium heat until homogenized. Brush or pour over cooked ribs.

[Image: Baby-Back-Ribs-with-Apple-Butter-BBQ-SAV...oine-5.jpg]