Ahhh [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5327720]
are you brain dead?
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(07-31-2019, 06:30 PM)trevordakid Wrote: Forreal forreal not even playing some staff on the server be too uptight and make the game unfun to play not gonna say any names but the newer staff and admins are trash and need some training. Lycan and avi are 2 of the mods that’s I can think off the top of my head that are good Mods and make the server fun. I see a lot of ban happy moderators and admins when I play. Maybe I’m just stuck in the past but the new guys just being petty

what about me :(
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
(07-31-2019, 06:54 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: you really posting this just because you got muted for trying to say, and get people to say the n word?
i did it once and a mute/gag was enough for me to stop.
i may not know the whole story, but i sure as hell know you were being a pain in the ass to the staff from what bits i heard

U wrong brother just tryna make a point with that I don’t even like saying the n word tbh but they will gag u for sayin nagger but won’t gag for saying Nigga??? Same exact thing If u cant say nig ger than u shouldn’t be able to say anything close to it. and being banned for saying gay too come on that’s petty

(07-31-2019, 07:00 PM)Fozzy Wrote:
(07-31-2019, 06:30 PM)trevordakid Wrote: Forreal forreal not even playing some staff on the server be too uptight and make the game unfun to play not gonna say any names but the newer staff and admins are trash and need some training. Lycan and avi are 2 of the mods that’s I can think off the top of my head that are good Mods and make the server fun. I see a lot of ban happy moderators and admins when I play. Maybe I’m just stuck in the past but the new guys just being petty

Fozzy another great mod enforces what needs to be enforced but doesn’t focus on petty things that don’t even effect the game

(07-31-2019, 07:00 PM)Derp Wrote: are you brain dead?

U don’t play ttt
(07-31-2019, 07:02 PM)trevordakid Wrote:
(07-31-2019, 06:54 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: you really posting this just because you got muted for trying to say, and get people to say the n word?
i may not know the whole story, but i sure as hell know you were being a pain in the ass to the staff from what bits i heard

U wrong brother just tryna make a point with that I don’t even like saying the n word tbh but they will gag u for sayin nagger but won’t gag for saying Nigga??? Same exact thing If u cant say nig ger than u shouldn’t be able to say anything close to it. and being banned for saying gay too come on that’s petty

Fozzy another great mod enforces what needs to be enforced but doesn’t focus on petty things that don’t even effect the game

U don’t play ttt

You did not answer my question
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023

U don’t play ttt
he was on today are you ok
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(07-31-2019, 07:07 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:

U don’t play ttt
he was on today are you ok

I was on when this went down lmao
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(07-31-2019, 07:06 PM)Derp Wrote:

U don’t play ttt

This is what I mean admins rather dance around the problem than answer it. Smh
(07-31-2019, 07:09 PM)trevordakid Wrote:

U don’t play ttt

Lmao im not even ttt staff anymore like what
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(07-31-2019, 07:10 PM)Derp Wrote:
(07-31-2019, 07:09 PM)trevordakid Wrote:

U don’t play ttt

Lmao im not even ttt staff anymore like what

Exactly so go back to death run dweeb this is directed to ttt staff