Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whelp I'm gonna be gone for a while, I guess
Hi and since school is about to start up again I'm likely not going to be around until maybe winter or early summer so yea. This is just a notice that I wont be on very much for the next few months and I'll be back in a while. I may be on here and there but as for now I'll be on a very long hiatus from the server. I'm sorry I want to be on more but stuff in the real world takes precedence. I'll be on for a little bit tomorrow hopefully and until school starts up. So I hope to see you before I have to go away for a while and just say goodbye until I get a break from having the pressures of school and other personal things.

Thank you for reading,
                                   Pikachu
This is the same shit Lycan's father said
Life always comes first, little buddy. We'll see ya when you get back.
I know a thing or two about hiatuses, take all the time you need man. Wishing you the best of luck with school and life. Hope this next year is good for you
As others have said, your life comes first. We will be here whenever you decide to return. Best of luck at school.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
[Image: giphy_5.gif]
See you when you get back
remember to do what everyone else at dinkleman hasn't done, get smart
Catch all them A's dude. Hope to see you here and there. Enjoy school xD (hope the teacher doesn't talk to me too)
So long Pikachu hope school treats you well. Come and visit us whenever you can
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Don't know you personally but I hope you have a good year!