Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Time swiftly approaches
My time has come, within this coming month I will be leaving this beautiful land of South Korea and travelling back to the mother land. No not Russia, the good old US of A. With this transition I will officially be out of contact from 20 August to 25 October. This is due to certain events that may be happening in September that will prevent me from having internet access for some time. 

To the many players I've had the pleasure of gaming with on this side of the world, I hope you continue to be apart of this wonderful community. It's been a real blast to play with you and do the pew pew, while also attempting to hide as a silly prop on the Prop Hunt. Even those few on TTT that I've had the pleasure of playing with, all 7 of you have been grand. 

I've also been having MANY issues with my laptop lately that has made me unable to play majority of games, and it's not a good investment to upgrade just before moving back to the USA. It's on it's last leg, but has served me well over the past 18 months. I will hopefully procure a new computer when I'm all settled in Colorado.

This isn't a goodbye to you, more of a goodbye to South Korea. 
If you have the opportunity to take holiday here, I highly suggest it. 

I hope you all continue to enjoy all that you do and pursue in life.
The only one who prevents you from living your dreams is you. 
Hope you have fun on your excursion I wish you safe travels.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
no you were the only ph mod I liked
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
We will miss you Voss during your move. Thank you though for your service and welcome back to the states my friend!
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

have a safe trip back Voss
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Safe travels Voss and I look forward to your return to the community ^^
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Denied
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
be safe my guy and remember dog>wife