Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life
So let me tell you guys, Life is a wonderful roller-coaster. 

As many of you know, and some of you may not, but I used to go by Extreme PvE on the server. I've been a mod for years now, and although my activity on the server hasn't been very active, I do enjoy hoping on every now and then when I get the free time to do so. Well, I joined the military back in 2017, and damn has it been a wild ride. I've been so preoccupied with my job and career, that I usually haven't had much time to play video games like the good ole days. Well, as of today, I just would like to announce that I'm going to be a Father. My significant other is only 5 weeks pregnant so any prayers are welcome, however I can't wait to see what it's like raising the precious soul that were bringing into the world. I was worried at first because this by no means was planned, however now that I think about it, and process it more and more everyday, I'd make one good ass father. Baby has a due date of March 30th, 2020. 

Can't wait to see the blessing that's been put upon us in March.    :D
congrats and good luck
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Aww, Congrats!
Congrats man. Wish you and your partner good luck as you begin caring for a child. Tell your child all the stories of Dinks TTT.

Again, Congrats bro!
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
congrats, now name the kid something offensive :D
congrats
Congrats wishing you two the best
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Congrats! Can we get a new fathered in staff rank so your baby can start out as a trusted staff member?
congrats although i dont know you and have only seen you once the miracle of life is a wonderful thing and im sure youll make a great father Good luck in your new adventure
killerZoreo added 69 autoslays to Cryptic Salsa (Causing a hacker to mass)

[gBan] Nicol Bolas has banned JustKuono - Duration: Indefinitely! (Mass RDM and harassing me for my height even though im 6,1)

Beepo has been autoslain by Raider Hanks 3 minutes ago with the reason: 'i call that one the pankcake strat. (RDM)'.

Mr.Potato added 1e+192 autoslays to Ckg (slay reason)

Mr.Potato kicked Themself (DO NOT LET DAEGAN'S BODY DISTRACT YOU FROM THE FACT HE IS A MINOR!!!)