Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The block
Everyone knows about that block in 67th way. I don't know when, why, or who got the rule concerning it removed, but it was KOSable for the longest time period. Why is it not anymore? I just watched someone hide it under a body and prop kill 3 people because they couldn't see it, and it was in the center of the water.

Can y'all actually make it KOSable so you don't get dickhead trolls prop RDMing with complete immunity to repurcussions? You can damage someone for 40 damage with that block, even if they have a jetpack, but they can't even shoot you back.
Its sus for a few reasons
1. You can look down the hole to see that it is there
2. You can't prove that a certain person placed it unless you watch them
3. There are ways to go down with the block there without taking any damage (The jumppack)
I've literally never taken any damage with a jet pack jumping on top of the wedge. Just ctrl + space going down.
That's been a rule for at least almost a year though for the reasons killer already stated. Always been a thing since I joined.
1. If it's hidden under a body or some other non-collision model, then you can't tell.
2. I will concede that point. But that doesn't weaken my argument.
3. The jetpack is wishy-washy about whether or not you take damage. I crouched while jetpacking down and still took 40 damage in the round that made me realize the rule was overturned. Also, that also means that you're giving new players an unavoidable disadvantage because they haven't bought a jetpack yet. Unlike guns, where you can still beat people with the premium guns if you're good enough, it doesn't matter how good you are, if you don't have a jetpack yet, you'll die.

Regardless, people put the block down there with the explicit intent to kill people. There is literally no other reason to do it. Don't arguing this legalistic bullshit. The intent is very clear, and goes against literally every other rule in our set.
if your a t why not just tp down there if not is there really a point of going down there unless you want to kill some one or claim it
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Even without the jetpack you can still avoid the block, it really isn't hard.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
I'm just saying I watched 3 players without jetpacks die to it because it was hidden underneath a body.

Also, none of this changes the fact that people are doing it with the explicit purpose to kill others, regardless of traitor/innocent status. It's like arming the trip mine in whitehouse. Yeah, you can avoid it, but it's still doing something for the sole purpose of damaging/killing other players. Why is it allowed for innocents to do?