pop smoke - welcome to the party unban request
If lycan or gabe want to tell is what this custom client of yours does then they may do so but I dont care what your original ban reason was, when you come on here and say you use a custom client and be all sketchy about what it does, then you will stay banned for that instead. If someone on trial for a traffic ticket then says "I couldn't have run that red light, I was committing murder at the time!" Then they will get trialed for murder too
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(08-07-2019, 02:42 PM)Foxka Wrote: If lycan or gabe want to tell is what this custom client of yours does then they may do so but I dont care what your original ban reason was (Why not? He literally came here for an unban for aimbotting, which he obviously isn't guilty of.), when you come on here and say you use a custom client and be all sketchy about what it does, then you will stay banned for that instead. If someone on trial for a traffic ticket then says "I couldn't have run that red light, I was committing murder at the time!" Then they will get trialed for murder too

I think your analogy there is a little farfetched considering this is an unban request for a Garry's Mod community. 

You don't get to decide if someone is unbanned or not based off of them telling you what a program they used does. (Hell, you don't get to decide if someone is unbanned at all.) Especially if that wasn't the original reason for the ban.

apologies for delay, will be unbanned with conditions and other details discussed with movin