pop smoke - welcome to the party unban request
Videos aside, would you also mind explaining why you have a CAC ban on another server and a separate hacking ban on a second one as well? both in the last week and on back to back days
(08-02-2019, 08:32 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Just a reminder that this guy streamed himself playing like the first night he was on

Also remember that rue/quiet also recorded himself playing and we unbanned him. tbh I thought this was his alt but it's not, lol.

ok last comment here probs

Why do you have a ban from CAC on another server for aimbot?

using a program "similar" to cheat engine to do some things i'd rather not get into (not a cheat), it goes under 6 code (cake's code for aimbot) because thats the closest thing it goes under, because there was viewangle manipulation, think FOV changing but somewhat advanced
the GFL clan was a false ban, i didnt stream that day but you'll get banned if you dont play like you have a flesh eating disease rotting your skull, everyone on that server is very awful at the game and its inhabited by shotgun users

while the CAC ban on syn is alarming, im gonna need someone to explain what other proof there is of me aimbotting rather than 1 traitor round clip on people walking in straight lines & standing still

if the lack of sufficient evidence and the singular cac ban i have is going to get me banned from the server, so be it.
Given how you play on here, I don't doubt that you've been falsely banned from another server. I'm just surprised it's only one.

The CAC ban is a bit sketchy but the explanation given for it is understandable. It just seemed a little coincidental that you were banned for aimbot, which is also what you were banned here for. 

All in all, +1 for unban, evidence provided isn't sufficient enough to prove the use of an aimbot.
I can't seem to see much evidence. It all looks like flicks and keeping crosshair up. Aimbot would have a distinct look to it.

+1 for unabn

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
(08-02-2019, 09:26 PM)NIGGA IM MOVIN RETARDED Wrote:
(08-02-2019, 08:32 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Just a reminder that this guy streamed himself playing like the first night he was on

Also remember that rue/quiet also recorded himself playing and we unbanned him. tbh I thought this was his alt but it's not, lol.

ok last comment here probs

Why do you have a ban from CAC on another server for aimbot?

using a program "similar" to cheat engine to do some things i'd rather not get into (not a cheat), it goes under 6 code (cake's code for aimbot) because thats the closest thing it goes under, because there was viewangle manipulation, think FOV changing but somewhat advanced
the GFL clan was a false ban, i didnt stream that day but you'll get banned if you dont play like you have a flesh eating disease rotting your skull, everyone on that server is very awful at the game and its inhabited by shotgun users

while the CAC ban on syn is alarming, im gonna need someone to explain what other proof there is of me aimbotting rather than 1 traitor round clip on people walking in straight lines & standing still

if the lack of sufficient evidence and the singular cac ban i have is going to get me banned from the server, so be it.
No you dont aimbot, but you're gonna explain with this cheat engine esque  program does exactly, if you want to be unbanned. Any kind of game manipulation not available to other players is still cheating, so I'd appreciate it if you told the whole class what that does before continuing this appeal. Otherwise unban him for a false ban.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
i gotta say +1 for unban this guy doesn't have any very odd flicks also doesn't seem like he has walls as of now  and no real sufficent evidence against him althought it seems a bit fishy he seems very legit just a god at source
killerZoreo added 69 autoslays to Cryptic Salsa (Causing a hacker to mass)

[gBan] Nicol Bolas has banned JustKuono - Duration: Indefinitely! (Mass RDM and harassing me for my height even though im 6,1)

Beepo has been autoslain by Raider Hanks 3 minutes ago with the reason: 'i call that one the pankcake strat. (RDM)'.

Mr.Potato added 1e+192 autoslays to Ckg (slay reason)

Mr.Potato kicked Themself (DO NOT LET DAEGAN'S BODY DISTRACT YOU FROM THE FACT HE IS A MINOR!!!)

Unban my nigga he not hacking fr fr +1
One thing I feel should be mentioned is that not all aimbots lock directly onto the head. Most if not all can be configured to aim close to but not on the head/body, making the shot easier but not impossible to miss. Also, they can be programmed to be more smooth and less snappy, making it near undetectable. That being said I feel it could go either way for the unban since there is definitely an unusual amount of questionable clips considering the short amount of time he has played on the server. Plus a previous temp ban for RDm and leave, in addition to the "cheat like" program he says we should take his word on. I feel I have to give this -1.
Bumping this
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
(08-04-2019, 12:57 AM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: Bumping this

We are waiting for his response there was no need for a bump
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions