pop smoke - welcome to the party unban request
(08-03-2019, 11:16 AM)Ckg Wrote: One thing I feel should be mentioned is that not all aimbots lock directly onto the head. Most if not all can be configured to aim close to but not on the head/body, making the shot easier but not impossible to miss. Also, they can be programmed to be more smooth and less snappy, making it near undetectable. That being said I feel it could go either way for the unban since there is definitely an unusual amount of questionable clips considering the short amount of time he has played on the server. Plus a previous temp ban for RDm and leave, in addition to the "cheat like" program he says we should take his word on. I feel I have to give this -1.

I understand the -1 you’ve given me, while I won’t try to change your mind I’ll just look at certain points you made.

The temp ban was reversed, I was unbanned shortly after.

Using the term “unusual amount of clips” is just an exaggeration, there are currently 3 videos of my supposed cheating out right. 2 of them have been debunked, because they were captured during my live-streams, and the one on this thread doesn’t really show anything questionable. Spectating someone else like minime, fozzy, aeth0r hell, even jimbo would give you the same footage. It’s just an above average player playing the game normally.

Which brings me into my next point, I have a small amount of play time on this account, because I’m an alt account. Like Hani said previously in this thread, it was obvious I was an alt because I was referencing staff members and events that I would have never heard of otherwise. I would say my main account but not nownow definitely since I’ll be associated with this fiasco, but I’ve been playing on and off on dinkleberg since late 2016.

I’d expect this from most gmod players describe how aimbot be “undetectable” by adding “smoothness” so they don’t flick, but your description is inconsistent with the way gmod works. If any of that was happen with me, their would be these things called “artifacts.” when you modify the games code, especially gmod because of how poorly coded it is, you are going to get “artifacts” that show the game isn’t working properly. Now, I won’t tell you which artifacts that are popular in gmod, you can figure that out yourself. But take a look at my gameplay and you’ll see that nothing jumps out at you other then the “absurd” amount of headshots.

Also, I said my program was “cheat engine” like, a memory modifying program (which you can’t really make an aimbot on because you aren’t given access to that type of code via cheat engine) not “cheat like”. Quote me correctly please.

(08-03-2019, 08:29 AM)Foxka Wrote:
(08-02-2019, 09:26 PM)NIGGA IM MOVIN RETARDED Wrote:
(08-02-2019, 08:32 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Just a reminder that this guy streamed himself playing like the first night he was on

Also remember that rue/quiet also recorded himself playing and we unbanned him. tbh I thought this was his alt but it's not, lol.

ok last comment here probs

Why do you have a ban from CAC on another server for aimbot?

using a program "similar" to cheat engine to do some things i'd rather not get into (not a cheat), it goes under 6 code (cake's code for aimbot) because thats the closest thing it goes under, because there was viewangle manipulation, think FOV changing but somewhat advanced
the GFL clan was a false ban, i didnt stream that day but you'll get banned if you dont play like you have a flesh eating disease rotting your skull, everyone on that server is very awful at the game and its inhabited by shotgun users

while the CAC ban on syn is alarming, im gonna need someone to explain what other proof there is of me aimbotting rather than 1 traitor round clip on people walking in straight lines & standing still

if the lack of sufficient evidence and the singular cac ban i have is going to get me banned from the server, so be it.
No you dont aimbot, but you're gonna explain with this cheat engine esque  program does exactly, if you want to be unbanned. Any kind of game manipulation not available to other players is still cheating, so I'd appreciate it if you told the whole class what that does before continuing this appeal. Otherwise unban him for a false ban.

I would love to explain what the program does and why i was banned for using it, but it’s common for programmers to create programs, share them within their circles, and keep them there. I can’t explain what the program does, what it’s named, or any other details because it’s a risk to the circle of people who have it. If I did that, someone could easily find out what it does by looking at this thread, put it in their gmod cheat (because while somewhat “revolutionary” these features are very easy to code), and give the features (which are majority are qualify of life) association with cheating.
how "revolutionary" can it be on a 15 yr old game...
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Well of you wont give details on this program then I'm afraid I'm not going to support an unban at this time. It seems too much like a program that gives you unfair advantages over the regular Joe's who play the game with its default settings. Even if it's just to improve your fps by getting rid of something like a texture it is still cheating. So for now, I think the ban is going to stick for those reasons.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
You could always just message an admin about the program if you care that much about it, but it sounds to me like a very strange excuse.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(08-05-2019, 03:40 PM)happy Wrote: how "revolutionary" can it be on a 15 yr old game...
Gmod uses the source engine. It's easier to analyze gmod and figure new features and ideas in gmod rather than in CSS, CSGO, Apex Legends, etc.

(08-05-2019, 03:45 PM)Foxka Wrote: Well of you wont give details on this program then I'm afraid I'm not going to support an unban at this time. It seems too much like a program that gives you unfair advantages over the regular Joe's who play the game with its default settings. Even if it's just to improve your fps by getting rid of something like a texture it is still cheating. So for now, I think the ban is going to stick for those reasons.

But see how we're getting off topic here? The only reason this program was even brought up was because of a ban on another server. My ban on this server is "aimbot" not "being banned on another server". I've explained in private messages to a moderator already (if they want to come out and say who they are, thats fine with me) that the program does not give any unfair advantages.

Do you see any unfair advantages in any of the clips and videos posted on this forums? The answer is no, because their is none.

If I can play on moat.gg with my custom client (a server with an extensive and extremely effective anti cheat), what makes you think it's giving unfair advantages?

I've also already expressed that I don't run my custom gmod client when streaming, which is obvious in the live stream during my previous ban request.

I'm asking for an unban for aimbot, which I'm not doing, so why are other encounters with servers being taken to account and not the "evidence" on these forums and this thread?
Just because most.gg allows it doesn’t mean dink’s allows it. That’s a completely different server with a different anti-cheat and such, so that can be nullified if you want to nullify the existence of that external program that you have. Now for the moderator knowing the basics of it, I really gotta believe it has to be someone with knowledge of shit like that to even make a judgement call on it.

So for your unban request as for aimbot, I don’t really fucking care. That’s in the past, and if you get unbanned you get unbanned, but ya know, being in that circle that says “I can’t tell you this because it’s a clique” I really don’t trust. You don’t use it while streaming because it probably has an unfair advantage to it, and you’re “trusting” us to believe you. When it seems you don’t trust us enough to tell us why you think it’s such a great fucking program that you can’t even give us a description publicly.

So I’m all actuality I think he should be unbanned for aimbot, and rebanned for external assistance if you wanna play the game as “I wasn’t aimbotting”
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(08-06-2019, 12:32 PM)Summer Wrote: So I’m all actuality I think he should be unbanned for aimbot, and rebanned for external assistance if you wanna play the game as “I wasn’t aimbotting”

This is a good point.

Though he is right that Cheat Engine, to my knowledge, has little to no functionality when it comes to tampering with server side values, however, client side values is different- doesn't mean server bypass can't be done. As for them being "completely undetectable" by AC, that's a stretch. CheatEngine was the pinnacle of script kiddies between 2012 to 2013. I believe around the same time of CE being released, Garry updated the Garry's Mod client to detect prior changes in server values and banned around two-thousand players. It doesn't mean CE is undetectable, it just means if you're not a twit you can get away with using it to alter your gameplay minorly. For actual aimbots, pretty sure you'd need another outside node in function with CE, or another program assuming they're dedicated to video games. People used to use alter anything from recoil to their crouch speed when I first began playing Garry's Mod, and could even render model hitboxes.

The defense of yourself is doing more harm than good because of your refusal to explain anything. The issue with 'trusting' developers is that a large handful of them have experience in cheats, and the creator of Moat's AC is literally one of those people. If you're one of them, in my experience, it's hard to trust you. The creator of Moat's AC made numerous cheats, and I believe still actively does, though, just because he is a skilled coder doesn't mean his AC isn't able to be bypassed. A simple look at his GitHub repository and any other dedicated coder could easily bypass it. 

I don't care about your ban, but I'm throwing in what I know from experience. You're right about CE, but I think you'd honestly need to explain your refusal to explain your ban in a way that doesn't make it seem like you're hiding something.
(08-06-2019, 12:32 PM)Summer Wrote: So I’m all actuality I think he should be unbanned for aimbot, and rebanned for external assistance if you wanna play the game as “I wasn’t aimbotting”

So we reban him for something that we have no proof of him doing on our server? Not sure I follow.
(08-06-2019, 02:27 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:

So we reban him for something that we have no proof of him doing on our server? Not sure I follow.

I'd say it falls under reasonable doubt. I think the 'can't prove it, didn't do it' philosophy isn't really a good one in all cases. He has a ban from an extension that is a measure to counter cheating, which is not sufficient to say he is hacking and should be banned, though, it does say with him seeming to try and get around questions on it that there is somewhat of a suspicious connection. I think he'd have to answer more than he's giving to really have this thrown out or altered. 

CAC denied an injection, but what? Memory? .dll extensions? It's fair to question and assume.

(08-02-2019, 09:26 PM)NIGGA IM MOVIN RETARDED Wrote:
(08-02-2019, 08:32 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Just a reminder that this guy streamed himself playing like the first night he was on

Also remember that rue/quiet also recorded himself playing and we unbanned him. tbh I thought this was his alt but it's not, lol.

ok last comment here probs

Why do you have a ban from CAC on another server for aimbot?

using a program "similar" to cheat engine to do some things i'd rather not get into (not a cheat), it goes under 6 code (cake's code for aimbot) because thats the closest thing it goes under, because there was viewangle manipulation, think FOV changing but somewhat advanced
the GFL clan was a false ban, i didnt stream that day but you'll get banned if you dont play like you have a flesh eating disease rotting your skull, everyone on that server is very awful at the game and its inhabited by shotgun users

while the CAC ban on syn is alarming, im gonna need someone to explain what other proof there is of me aimbotting rather than 1 traitor round clip on people walking in straight lines & standing still

if the lack of sufficient evidence and the singular cac ban i have is going to get me banned from the server, so be it.

Using an outside program to gain an advantage on a game older than some of its players, can you detail why or what your use of this is? You're using vague terms that people just seem to take in without really knowing what you mean. What do you mean by 'view angle manipulation' and what does it offer you that an un-edited version of Garry's Mod doesn't?

I don't believe admins owe you more of an explanation than you owe them, considering you're the one with the counter measure ban incorporated. You can cross your arms and pout to get people on your side, but I think it's really off-putting the length you went to modify your existing game client.
(08-06-2019, 02:27 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:

He literally said in this thread he uses an outside program to do something that he can't tell us about. I'm not sure why this is difficult for you to understand but outside programs that change clientside values is a big no-no. Until he tells us what the program is and what it does it is still cheating. Maybe not aimbot sure, but it's a cheat nonetheless.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions