Poll: What is your type of lifting sport?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Strongman
21.43%
3 21.43%
Powerlifting
28.57%
4 28.57%
Body building
0%
0 0%
No lift, me fat
50.00%
7 50.00%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Health and Wellness
Good Evening Dink's Community, I am WILD (WildFire, Sabo, wild) and I am a TTT Moderator and Ex Co-Owner of TTT from 2014-2017. I am a graduated college student with a B.S. in Exercise Science w/ Minor in Developmental Psych and a M.S. in Exercise Science - Athletic Trainer. I want to bring attention towards the topic of bullies, depression, anxiety, and general issues with day-to-day issues you may be having. I can only suggest that if you need anyone to talk to, I can assist with whatever is on your mind. I am also very knowledgeable with Training Athletes and Rehabilitation from injuries. If you have any questions, do not be afraid to msg me on Discord ( WILD #7920).

Some topics of Research I currently assist and do:
  1. ACL/MCL Injuries in Female High School Soccer Players with Gait Analysis
  2. Lumbar Stress fractures from falls, impact, and improper mechanics in Men over the age of 30
  3. Hydrotherapy to assist with Rehab after an ACL repair and Achilles Tendon Tear
  4. Strongman Training

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
Strongman is always more fun than the typical bodybuilding shit you do at a gym. I like lifting logs and boulders n shit just because i can.

not sure if thats considered strongman or spartan training but i like to throw that in to my gym routine because it's fun
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Strongman training? Right up my alley! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Powerliftin is freakin cool. They just have this huge weight and then the spring up like boom boom it's crazzy
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.